[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was a non-combatant executed for 'war crimes'?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Why was a non-combatant executed for 'war crimes'?
>>
>>2544382
Nazi courts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzz700H6T9M
>>
>>2544430
>actual justice without (((their))) influence
>>
Nuremberg was a kangaroo court
>>
Was Nuremburg even fucking legal?
>>
Some anon posted a link to the Articles of the Nuremberg Trials a month or so ago, and one of the Articles literally says "The court shall not be held by traditional rules of evidence".
>>
Because he wrote a book about how great germans are and that enraged the eternal anglo
>>
because the ((((Nuremberg)))))) trials were just made up rules as they went along. Half the allies should have been punished by the same rules but they didn't.
>>
>>2544430
>We're the moral victors of this war. They stood against everything we hold dear.
>They did so we should do it!

Pick one.
>>
>>2544382

Because he wrote mean things in his books.
>>
He tried to take the Jew out of Jesus.

The Jew naturally wasn't A big fan of this.
>>
File: kaltenbrunner_defendant_564381.jpg (56KB, 564x381px) Image search: [Google]
kaltenbrunner_defendant_564381.jpg
56KB, 564x381px
>Suffer two brain aenurisyms at the hand of British interrogators.
>Medically unfit to stand trial under any other circumstances.
>Lawyer asks for a delay, not a dismissial, adelay so that his client could have full recovery
>Judges: "LOL NOPE"
>Guards taunt him, call him a weak coward for being in a weakened state
>Trial goes on: His time to take the stand.
>Trained as a lawyer himself
>In his state he's confused and slurred, unable to coherently conduct a defense.

Don't get me wrong. This man was fucking evil, but not letting him conduct a defense when he is in a far more stable condition screams that the Judges and Jackson was terrified to go toe to toe with him.
>>
>>2544596
its only the beginning of what he'll face... death
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 220x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 220x292px
>>2544382
>it's a PURIMFEST thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.