[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What haplogroup was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Otzi.jpg (29KB, 410x320px) Image search: [Google]
Otzi.jpg
29KB, 410x320px
What haplogroup was he?
>>
>>2543888

Did he die checking his watch?
>>
>>2543918
Died during corssfit. It's dangerous but keeps you healthy if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>2543918
He was shot in the back with an arrow and landed in an awkward position.
>>
>>2543918
>>2543925
kek
>>
>>2543888

He even looks like these Sardinian rappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2i3ml7wlJo
>>
File: otzitheiceman.jpg (108KB, 899x1000px) Image search: [Google]
otzitheiceman.jpg
108KB, 899x1000px
>>
>>2543888
G-M201, today found almost exclusively in the Caucasus

You literally could have googled this
>>
>>2543888

Ötzi has been found to be Y-DNA haplogroup G-M201. The actual term used was G2a4, but the presumed L91 mutation has since been given a new category, G-M201.

Analysis of the mtDNA of Ötzi, the frozen mummy from 3300 BCE found on the border of Austria and Italy, has shown that he belongs to the K1 subclade. His mtDNA cannot be categorized into any of the three modern branches of that subclade (K1a, K1b or K1c). The new subclade has preliminarily been named K1ö for Ötzi.
>>
Prominent members of Haplogroup G-M201 include Otzi The Iceman, Richard III, Joseph Stalin, and Louis XVI of France.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.