[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest lads, was belgium really worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: belgium.png (133KB, 1000x1284px) Image search: [Google]
belgium.png
133KB, 1000x1284px
Let's be honest lads, was belgium really worth it?
>>
>>2543060
Why is Germany spilling his sausages? Belgium isn't a hot chick, he looks like a 10 year old boy. Is this comic trying to say that Germany is a nation of pedos?
>>
More like lelgium lmao
>>
>>2543060
It really wasn't. Why would the UK want to have been brought a war for a country with an identity problem
>>
>>2543091
>kraut spill sausage instead of spaghetti
kek

Belgium is a non-country, they are only a gap between France and Germany.
>>
>>2543060
It's funny because I bet the artist drew the cartoon without the labels first thinking context, the sausages and the shoes would be sufficient, but then the editor made him add them because people are stupid.
>>
>>2543258
UK would have joined regardless, they had been signing treaties with France for years saying they'd join France no matter who started the fight.
>>
>>2543060
The whole thing was basically played up as an excuse for Britain to enter the war. Really, they were kind of concerned about German military power and its increasing industrial prowess, which was overtaking the British in every way.
>>
>>2544816
this
literally two parts from two seperate countries artificially tied together
>>
>>2543060
For Britain it certainly wasn't. A continental Europe dominated by the second Reich wouldn't be terrible for Britain. Trade relations would be fine and the Reich already would have gotten more colonies by France and Belgium than it could stomach.

In hindsight that's easy to say and i fully understand what underlying strategic motives were driving the entry of Britain into the war but without GB entering the war its colonial empire could have been sustained much longer with a much slower decline to a second or today even third tier power.
>>
It was worth it to save Europe and the Jews
>>
>>2545291
>implying in a victorious second Reich the Nazis could have emerged

Yeah no.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.