[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Mussolini declare war on the second coming of Jesus Christ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

Why did Mussolini declare war on the second coming of Jesus Christ?
>>
>>2542741
He did what?
>>
>>2542741
Because he wanted to be like the Roman Empire.
>>
>>2542752

When was Ethiopia ever part of the Roman Empire?
>>
>>2542811
It wasn't but Mussolini did want to recreate the Roman Empire which is why he invaded Greece and North Africa. Had things gone well for Italy he may have invaded Turkey as well.
>>
>>2542811
Never but Romans kept regular contacs with Ethiopia and introduced Christianity over there.
>>
>>2542741
His Imperial Majesty never claimed such a thing, no matter what Bob Marley said
>>
>>2542741
WE
>>
>>2542811
>>2542811
>>2542844

>Missing the point this hard.

I'm ashamed of /his/
>>
>>2542856
>introduced Christianity over there.

That was a Greek missionary
>>
>>2542981
from Roman Empire
>>
He was butthurt about Ethiopia winning their first war with Italy.

Despite being more militarily successful the second Italo-Ethiopian war was as much of a disaster as the first one. They faced a constantly rebellious population and didn't gain any additional manpower, resources or trade. Their international reputation was ruined as well.

And their brilliant solution to the rebellious population was promising the rebels weapons and equipment if they stood down. You can guess what happened there.
>>
File: italo-abyssinian war.gif (708KB, 360x290px) Image search: [Google]
italo-abyssinian war.gif
708KB, 360x290px
>>2543011
>>
>>2542811
1936-1941 desu
>>
>>2543011
They promised the rebels weapons and equipment? Where is that from?
sounds Italian enough to be possible.
>>
>>2543011
They used mustard gas on those niggers. What are you talking about? There was no need to promise anything when you can just gas the non-complying ones.
>>
>>2543189

>claim you're restoring the Roman Empire
>invade lands that were never part of the original Roman Empire
Are we doing it right guys?
>>
>>2543873
The Ethiopians mutilated POWs and used banned weapons.
>>
>>2543897
t. Giuseppe
>>
>>2543873
They had to ease off on the whole gas thing after the international community went "wtf I hate Italy now" because of it

Plus gas dissipates very quickly, you're not going to be able to use it against sneaky guerilla rebels.

Plus the rebellion was pretty effective. Working in tandem with British intelligence and then British boots on the ground they were able to take most of the country back.
>>
>>2543189
this
>>
>>2542741
>calling an irrelevant nigger the second coming of jesus although he didn't fulfil the prophesy and didn't do anything the bible said he would do

how stupid do you have to be to believe he's the second coming of Christ
>>
>>2542864
/thread
>>
>>2544487
That's exactly what the Jews said when Jesus appeared as messiah
>>
>>2544492
except they were wrong and jesus did fulfil the role of messiah. its foretold that when jesus comes back, he'll take all true believers with him to heaven and hell will be let loose. didn't happen.
>>
>>2544502
Jesus already came back and we're living in hell right now
>>
>>2544508
where's the proof mate. also, correct me if I'm wrong, but when his imperial magesty came, he didn't take all Christians up to heaven with him.
>>
>>2544515
majesty* kill me
>>
>>2544515
The burden of proof is on you, also WW2 was how Jesus arranged his judgment day. All born after it are in hell right now
>>
>>2544515
>Doubting the divine majesty of The King of Kings, Ras Tafari.

Rastafarians are the only true Christians there are. Read your Bible, read your Torah, read your Kebra Nagast.
>>
>>2544522
>has no proof to backup claim that ras tafari was actually the second coming
>"burden of proof is on you mate"
Prove to me that he was the second coming. Did he fulfil the prophesy in the Bible? If so, why are there still Christians on Earth? The Bible says Jesus will come and take all Christians with him to Heaven, yet we are still here. I don't remember reading about mass disappearances around the world of Christians. Your "savior" doesn't fulfil any part of the prophesy whatsoever, and he himself said he wasn't the second coming. You have to be autistic to believe he is.
>>
>>2544549
You was the first who raised doubts that Haile is the second coming of Jesus. Prove your claims
>>
>>2544560
This.
>>
>>2544560
I could repeat myself again but please just reread >>2544549
He quite literally did not even come close to fulfilling any part of the prophesy whatsoever.

If you have proof that he fulfilled the prophesy I'd love to see it.
>>
>>2544595
Who are you to judge God
>>
>>2544599
That's not even close to an argument. Prove he fulfilled the foretold prophesy that God himself told us would one day come true or fuck off and go smoke your brains out.
>>
>>2544602
I don't have to prove anything because i have faith
>>
>>2544611
Still not an argument, kiddo.
>>
>>2544614
>has no argument
I won
>>
>>2544619
>uses "i dont have to prove anything i have faith" as an argument
>thinks he won
I think you've been smoking a bit too much mate. I've made my argument and you've failed to refute it.
>>
>>2544632
Haile Selasie was Jesus, just fucking admit it
>>
>>2544643
>trying to dodge having to give actual evidence that proves he fulfilled the prophesy
you can stop now, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole
>>
>>2543217
In colonial Eritrea often they over shipped too much equipment and gear form Italy so they dumped a TON of it in the sea.

In the few school textbooks of the era everything that was non-Italian was omitted or mitigated. This isn't unusual for colonial era stuff since most learning books/texts if they had any revolved rounding masturbating that power to absurd degrees and these Italian textbooks took it a step higher.

Military officers got into fights and often big injuries or deaths happened.
>>
Huh, I was just playing as him in Civ 5.
>>
>>2544549
>If so, why are there still Christians on Earth?
>he thinks his heresies are true christianity
the answer is right in front of your face
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.