[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the cod-wars, the gombe chimpanzee war and the emu war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2069.png (18KB, 324x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2069.png
18KB, 324x310px
Redpill me on the cod-wars, the gombe chimpanzee war and the emu war
>>
>12 birds plus
I guess a group of convicts inbreeding and mating with abos doesn't produce capable offspring.
>>
>>2541125
"The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic"
~ Ornithologist Dominic Serventy on the Great Emu War
>>
The Emu War was a lighthearted distraction from the crippling effects of the Great Depression, which hit Australia harder than most countries.

In good times, bad news is more popular. In bad times, good news is more readily welcomed.
>>
File: IMG_1902.png (90KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1902.png
90KB, 640x1136px
>>2541125
The Kasakela forces were tricked into genociding the Kahama by baboons. I will post proof of the Kasakela Alpha at the time "Figan" collaborating with the jewboons when I get to my home computer.
>>
>>2541657
>Buying into Kasakela lies
>Demonising Kahama
>Not taking the Kahama-pill
>>
>>2541125
The cod-wars is just one more attempt of France to act as an empire that resulted in it being btfo by third worlders. They should be used to it by now.
>>
>>2541125
>cod-wars
evil iclandic fishermen stealing rightful british cod
>>
>>2541657
>Believing in the Kahamahoax
>>
File: This triggers the Brit.jpg (109KB, 1140x640px) Image search: [Google]
This triggers the Brit.jpg
109KB, 1140x640px
>>2541695
You mad Brit boi?
>>
>>2541698
delete this immediately
>>
>>2541698
Fucking Icelanders coming over here and stealing OUR fish. Fuck you Icelanders when we rise again you can say goodbye to your fucking volcano, its as good as ours
>>
File: 1465770143443.png (363KB, 986x894px) Image search: [Google]
1465770143443.png
363KB, 986x894px
>>2541125
>Britannia rule the wave...
>>
>>2541685
oh my, I confused the cod wars with the shrimp wars
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.