[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>atleast Germany didn't get Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: just fuck my empire up.png (730KB, 1606x800px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my empire up.png
730KB, 1606x800px
>atleast Germany didn't get Poland
>>
>At least Germany doesn't control Europe
>>
>he thinks brown people matter
>>
>>2538595
>implying slavic "people" are worth fighting for
>>
Anti-colonialism was already reeving up before WW2 and was an inevitability with technological progress and the rise of Communism.
>>
>Anglos entering the war for Poland

lolsto
>>
>>2538587
Germany wouldn't had invaded western europe if france and britain didn't sperg out
>>
>>2538605
>implying it wasn't a war over balance of power in Europe
>implying Britain didn't spend the four hundred years before that fighting to maintain the balance of power in Europe
>>
>>2538587
>implying they don't
>>
>>2538615

If Hitler demonstrated one thing throughout the 30s it was "you can't take that little cunt at his word".
>>
>>2538894

Except Hitler explicit obsession was conquering the east. He only formed the nonaggression pact with Stalin when he realized the West was about to go full apeshit on him.

There was nothing in the west Hitler wanted. It was already developed. You couldn't just wipe it clean and start anew for the Germanic colonization. The east was what he wanted.
>>
>>2538952
>when he realized the West was about to go full apeshit on him.

Oh, you mean for taking the country they expressly told him not to take, after letting him get away with his bullshit for years?

Hitler had no respect for the west and their desire to keep peace, he got what was coming to him.
>>
makes me wonder if the brits would had declared war if they new the consequences?
it's just weird how they threw away a generation of young men, their empire, turn half of europe communist and go bankrupt just for some eastern european shithole
>>
>>2540088
They didn't do it for Poland, they did it against Germany. It was too much of a threat, as a unified Germany will always be, due to its economic potential.
>>
>>2540114
yes but was it worth it to stop germany in the long run? if they knew the consequences would they had bothered to go to war with the Germans
>>
>>2538605
>implying Poles are Slavic and not Semitic

>>2538615
Read Strasser's memoirs, Hitler talked about re-invading France being the priority as early as 1920.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.