[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goguryeo & Yamato: "WEE ARE EMPIRESU N'SHIEEETU"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: five-kings-of-wa.jpg (2MB, 2053x2065px) Image search: [Google]
five-kings-of-wa.jpg
2MB, 2053x2065px
Goguryeo & Yamato: "WEE ARE EMPIRESU N'SHIEEETU"
>>
>>2536977
So how long does Japan and Korea has been hating each other exactly? this is some ancient shit
>>
>>2536983
At least from the first contact of Yamato and Goguryeo in 391.
They struggled for Silla and Silla started to hate both of Goguryeo and Yamato.

More older record of Silla said Wa Japanese people had attacked from the beginning of Silla.
However they said also Hogong, the first prime minister and Talhae Isageum, the first king of second dynasty of Silla were from Japan.

About Baekje, they were ally and always friendly to Yamato.
>>
>>2536977
I'd swear it's the same autistic Jap that keeps spamming these threads.
>>
>>2537312
He's a real life NEET. If it's any consolation to you, he's gonna be fucked once his parents kick him out of the basement.
>>
File: 3333[1].jpg (178KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
3333[1].jpg
178KB, 480x500px
>>2537312
>I'd swear it's the same autistic South Gook that keeps spamming these history.
>>
>>2537312
Please tolerate him. He has mental problems. He will commit suicide once he becomes aware of his current pathetic situation in life and realizes how much of his life he wasted.
>>
File: 128547246681[1].jpg (75KB, 640x557px) Image search: [Google]
128547246681[1].jpg
75KB, 640x557px
>>2537452
That's right!
This is true Korean Empire map and Dokdo is our land forever.
>>
File: eftpvQ4.jpg (318KB, 819x394px) Image search: [Google]
eftpvQ4.jpg
318KB, 819x394px
/his/ already knows Finno-Korean Hyperwar is a historical fact.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.