[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/pol/117383492

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>>>/pol/117383492
>>
Martin Luther "Turn The Other Cheek" King Jr. got murdered by a redneck, which basically destroyed the hopes of many black people and seemingly invalidated his message of non-violence. This manifested itself via massive race riots in most major American cities, one of which was the D.C. riot.
>>
MLK was a plagarizing, whoremongering communist with a cocaine addiction.
>>
>>2532482
This is one of those contrarian alt-right maymays like

>we won 'nam, the liberals betrayed us
>mccarthy hindered soviet espionage
>prohibiton works
>>
>>2532496
We both won and lost 'nam; on the one hand we butt fucked North Vietnam and the VC but on the other hand there was no apparent victory.

McCarthy did literally nothing wrong and the Verona Cables proved it.

Prohibition was (and is) a retarded idea that caused significant financial and cultural harm to the US.
>>
>>2532511
>McCarthy did literally nothing wrong and the Verona Cables proved it.

Elaborate.
>>
>>2532215
>Martin Luther "Turn The Other Cheek" King Jr. got murdered by a redneck
Good one. Doesn't King's own family believe it was the government?
>>
>>2532533
What evidence do they have?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>>2532482
>Civil Rights for citizens = communism
Holy fuck how retarded can you be
>>
>>2532579
I'm not disagreeing with you, communism is probably the only way we'll get full civil rights.
>>
>>2532579
The right-wing types believe that black people were happy with Jim Crow laws until they were brainwashed by the KGB to oppose lynching and desire suffrage. This is largely based on the fact that black people wear nice suits and straighten their hair in old photographs. Tied into all of this is the belief that Martin Luther King was one of those Soviet communist Christian pastors.
>>
>>2532579
MLK literally attended communist party meetings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.