[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All records and lineages of the priesthood were destroyed by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

All records and lineages of the priesthood were destroyed by the Roman. The secondary sources are gone too. So how does Judaism still exist?
>>
>>2531990
>All records and lineages of the priesthood were destroyed by the Roman.

[citation needed]

>The secondary sources are gone too.

The fuck you on about?

>So how does Judaism still exist?

Because the priesthood was never particularly central to it, as the culture and practice and ideas as to what made you a "Jew" were never invested in those priests?

I mean for fuck's sake, when they got a grant to return to Israel from Cyrus, most of them didn't go. They were perfectly happy to stay in what's now Iraq and did their shit for generations.
>>
The Cohen line is still around, idk what you're on about m8. The temple was only necessary for the Yids to do animal sacrifices and the Rabbis were never priests anyways.
>>
It's called Live Action Role-Playing.
>>
>>2531990
Rats are a though vermin to exterminate.
>>
Jews have no temple or sacrifice. The whole religion has been a sham since Christ.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.