[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this how it looked before the Great Migration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mamba.png (58KB, 1437x658px) Image search: [Google]
mamba.png
58KB, 1437x658px
So is this how it looked before the Great Migration?
>>
>>2531785
Now that i think about it i never heard of Scandi Celts, but the main point of my question is about Germans and Slavs
>>
>>2531789
Iirc Germans lived between the Rhine and the Vistula, and originated from Scandinavia
>>
...this board was a mistake
>>
The map needs some haploshit.
>>
>>2531785
>Illyrians in Poland
Lay off the crack
>>
File: Europe-c-7000-BC-2k-jpg.jpg (615KB, 2000x1674px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-c-7000-BC-2k-jpg.jpg
615KB, 2000x1674px
>>2531785
>>
>>2531867
why?
>>
File: IE-migrations.gif (2MB, 1200x598px) Image search: [Google]
IE-migrations.gif
2MB, 1200x598px
>>2531785
>>
>>2531960
The "Balkan" blob should be called Thracian.
>>
>>2531893

I1 is probably from Doggerland.
The oldest subclades are found in Netherlands and UK.
>>
>>2531785
Haha bruh what is this map like you got celts in germany and germans in the ukraine like lmao bro nigga you dumb af
>>
>>2531785
Illyrians inhabited coastal Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, parts of Serbia, Albania, parts of Greece, and parts of the Italian adriatic coast.
There were Celts and Thracians north and east of those areas.
>>
>>2531785
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2531972
Did the Thracians extend that far westward though?
>>
>>2531785
there is no evidence of Celtic culture (besides religious/druid influence) in Scandinavia to the northern German/Frisian region. Nor evidence of Illyrian influence up into Poland and the Baltic. The Baltic and Finnic peoples probably inhabit much the same area they do now and I doubt that "Slavs" were that far west at the time, more like the Eastern Germanic (Goths, etc.) peoples were a fairly sparse elite. Stop trying to turn this into a Biblical wandering folk/settling narrative and actually crack open a book
>>
>>2532064
>"Slavs" were that far west at the time,

I mean *east
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.