[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does abortion break the NAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 34678964389639843.jpg (98KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
34678964389639843.jpg
98KB, 640x724px
Does abortion break the NAP
>>
File: artid111-etruscan-art-28-728.jpg (105KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
artid111-etruscan-art-28-728.jpg
105KB, 728x410px
>>2531680
Right-wingers are completely torn on the issue.

The golden goose that is Bible thumping evangelicals who do the heavy lifting as voters all believe that it does.

The edgy contrarians on the fringes of right-wing culture are fine with it and wish that evangelicals would drop the issue so that it would be one less wedge issue keeping people from being more receptive to libertarian/alt-right principles.
>>
>>2531680

>an ideology with actually slaves and child soldiers calling out anyone else
>>
>>2531713
> everyone who disagrees with me is a communist
>>
File: 1302064091333.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1302064091333.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>2531706
>dude libertarians are totally the alt-right
>a distinct political ideology rooted in championing personal liberty is obviously the same thing as a vague pseudo-political identity invented by pundits in the last couple years and born out of reactionary conservatism
Please take your dumb ass back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of, child.
>>
>>2531721

Lol if that's what you think I meant
>>
>>2531773
>Please take your dumb ass back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of, child.
Libertarians are jabronies who got completely cucked by the nationalists in 2016. And the vast majority of buzz that the libertarians were generating was quickly taken over by Donald Trump, who ate their lunch.

>>a distinct political ideology rooted in championing personal liberty is obviously the same thing as a vague pseudo-political identity invented by pundits in the last couple years and born out of reactionary conservatism
But at the end of the day they still line up and vote Republican down the board (unless they're edgy try-hards who throw their vote away on a 3rd party) so in the grand scheme they're just another species of right-winger who aren't mainstream conservatives and are united by convenience and common enemy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.