[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did a podcast too, plz be gentle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Byzanfeels.png (2MB, 1489x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Byzanfeels.png
2MB, 1489x1068px
Since another guy linked his own podcast, I figured I would let you guys know that I started my own Podcast as well. It covers the Komenian period of the Byzantine Empire, specifically the rule of Alexios, John and Manuel Komnenos. I have done a very basic intro episode for those who know nothing about the time period, and I just uploaded the first episode. Let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/user-917120732/sets/the-three-komnenos-a-history
>>
>>2531607

bumping
>>
Pros:
You have a decent voice
Your mic is not shit (at least in episode zero)
You don't insert pandering memes into the episode, despite your profile information
Cons:
Couple of stutters here and there, or incomplete sentences

I like it anon
>>
>>2531607
I'll give it a listen bro, cheers for the link
>>
>>2531724

Thanks! I was able to borrow a friends recorder for the first episode, thats why the mic quality was better in the introduction.
>>
I would have listened to your podcast if you didn't have a gay photo (Steven Crowder? Cringe) and a username of "Feelsbadman"
>>
>>2531836

I legitimately don't know who that is, I just saw the photo on /his/ and used it as a profile pic. As for the username, I just needed one and that was the first thing that popped into my head.
>>
>>2531607
I'll check it out.
>>
I liked it mate. Concise and informative. Hope you do more.
>>
I'm listening. Better not fuck this up anon.
>>
>>2531607
You sou d like a fuckimg nigger!!!
>>
>>2531607

Pls be my bf :3
>>
>>2531607
Nice job OP. It makes me want to do the same. It's a shame I was blessed with a fag voice.

Are you going to do the whole dynasty? What are your plans for the future? And don't be discouraged by the low view count. Remember the saying in that movie from the early 90s
>if you build it they will come.
>>
File: 1466774922370.jpg (182KB, 714x279px) Image search: [Google]
1466774922370.jpg
182KB, 714x279px
>>2532265

I'm Serb/Swedish ethnically, how do I sound black to you?
>>
>>2532436

Yep, John and Manuel will be covered, two episodes for each ruler.
>>
File: Chunks.jpg (133KB, 1000x787px) Image search: [Google]
Chunks.jpg
133KB, 1000x787px
>>2532272

Depends, whats your Deadlift?
>>
File: IMG_1930.jpg (28KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1930.jpg
28KB, 150x150px
>>2531607
>it's a Byzaboo podcast
Other than that your voice does suit the format and I like the music
>>
Pretty good honestly. Can anyone recommend me some long history podcasts? I have a job where I can listen to them while I work. My current favorite is Dan Carlin.
>>
>>2532723

The History of Rome with Mike Duncan, and the its spiritual Sequel, the History of Byzantium.
>>
>>2532723
>Pretty good honestly. Can anyone recommend me some long history podcasts? I have a job where I can listen to them while I work. My current favorite is Dan Carlin.
Torrent "The Great Courses" Lecture series. Anything by Kenneth Harl is god-tier. Or you can exploit audible free credits and buy the lectures in audiobook format for easy use.

There's also the History of Rome, which is complete at about 180 episodes or so.
>>
File: ERE_Pepe.jpg (13KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
ERE_Pepe.jpg
13KB, 255x255px
>>2532704

>Implying there is anything wrong with that.
>>
>>2532750
>>2532754
Thanks guys, I'll check those out
>>
>>2532583
Bror? Vilken stad?
>>
>>2532866

Sorry Serb bro I'm a fourth gen diaspora shitter, I live it the US.
>>
>>2531607
>BYE-ZIN-TYNE
dropped, it's bizinteene
>>
Pretty good, anon
>>
>dee-nasty
>bye-zan-tyne
>le-vent

unsubscribed
>>
>>2532272

Girl (boy) or girl (girl)
>>
>>2533640
It's obviously a dude.
>>
>>2531607
>Byzanboo_Turbo_Autist
Nice name.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.