[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: salvador-dali.jpg!Portrait.jpg (15KB, 313x400px) Image search: [Google]
salvador-dali.jpg!Portrait.jpg
15KB, 313x400px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>2530205

Turns out, you can't found an artistic movement on the basis of race hatred alone.
>>
>>2530227
Who did he hate?
>>
>>2530233
People without fantastical moustaches of course.
>>
File: dali-natural.jpg (42KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
dali-natural.jpg
42KB, 680x544px
he became his character, the willy wonka of surrealism
>>
>>2530205
good illustration of the parasite-artist who thrives on the left bourgeoisie
>>
https://youtu.be/EycMdz4fC0w

NIGGA was just trying to make stacks
>>
>>2530273
Dali supported Franco
>>
>>2530233

He didn't hate, his ART hated. Just look at it, you can practically feel the intense hatred for the Belgian race oozing off of every canvas.
>>
>>2530205
Being too based for this world.
>>
>>2530205
> having daddy issues
> being an edgelord attention whore since youth due to feelings of inadequacy
> being the most whipped man the world has ever known
> fearing and fighting against everything rational and reasonable as fake social constructs
> After getting super popular and hanging out with scientists, realizing that the world is actually structured and based on rational and reasonable principles
> begins displaying that in his art

His art is very well done, its creative, well thought out, filled with meaning, and very innovative. I like his art and where he was as a person later in life. But at the start of his life up to just after he became famous he was the embodiment of everything I dislike. Essentially people who are "fuck the system and the rules" when they have no idea about the system or why the rules are there.
>>
>>2530273
Dali was right wing and when Franco won he moved to Spain and went to his funeral. You are refering to Picasso
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.