[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/his/ law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Any OP that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word "No".

Pic unrelated
>>
>>2530152
Please don't post racist comics on a muslim board.
>>
/his/ law: The quality of a debate is inversely proportional to the quantity of Hitler references.
>>
>>2530152
That's a big head.
>>
"What did he mean by this?" Can't be answered with no
>>
/his/ law: Debating a religion < Debating a person < Debating an event < Debating an Idea
>>
>>2530152
Tell me about Abdul. Why does he wear the turban?
>>
>>2530185
It can't be answered with a yes, therefore it is no.

I am assuming you mean OPs like "What did Marx mean by.... "

There is no way to determine with absolute certainty the intended meaning of a message or statement unless you happen to be the person who originally created and transmitted the message.

All that is left is a subjective opinion about what could possibly have been meant by this. Even if the certainty is very great, that certainty is never absolute unless you are the original speaker/writer of the message.

If OP does not qualify the question with a "to you" as in what did he mean by this "to you", he is asking what the statement or message means from people who did not create the message and this could not know the exact meaning, only an interpretation, subjective and incomplete. Without the qualifier, OP is asking for the exact meaning which cannot be provided or in other words is there a possible absolutely correct meaning to this that we can understand.

The answer is NO.
>>
>>2530192
The answer to that question is still no, or rather indefinable.

Unless the OP is asking Abdul directly his reasons for wearing a turban, the rest of humanity can only speculate as to why with guesses or generalization. Only Abdul himself knows the exact reasons for wearing the turban.

Unless OP qualifies his question with "What are the possible reasons that Abdul wears a turban" then OP is logically asking for an unknowable set of reasons as to why.

The question as stated implies the possibility of there being an exact and accurate knowable answer as to why, which there is not, unless you are Abdul.

So the answer is No.
>>
>>2530211
nice reddit spacing
>>
>>2530211
Lotta loyalty for a hired gun.
>>
>>2530173
>muslim board
DEUS VULT! GET OUT OF MY HOLY BOARD
>>
>>2530218
/his/ law: calling "reddit" disqualifies your opinions (including the one on reddit)
>>
>>2530221
/his/ was and always will be Zoroastrian
>>
>>2530192
Shia Muslims regard turban-wearing as Sunnah Mu'akkadah (confirmed tradition)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.