[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Wuz Greeks debunked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ejhg201718f1.jpg (466KB, 694x996px) Image search: [Google]
ejhg201718f1.jpg
466KB, 694x996px
http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ejhg201718a.html

> By principal component analysis (PCA) and ADMIXTURE analysis the Peloponneseans are clearly distinguishable from the populations of the Slavic homeland and are very similar to Sicilians and Italians. Using a novel method of quantitative analysis of ADMIXTURE output we find that the Slavic ancestry of Peloponnesean subpopulations ranges from 0.2 to 14.4%. Subpopulations considered by Fallmerayer to be Slavic tribes or to have Near Eastern origin, have no significant ancestry of either. This study rejects the theory of extinction of medieval Peloponneseans and illustrates how genetics can clarify important aspects of the history of a human population.
>>
>>2529403
Rapebaby myths BTFO
>>
>debunking retarded theories
Of course there was no slav invasion in the common era, that shit happened back in the bronze age.
>>
>>2529403
I don't get it. What is this disproving?
>>
File: 1484559877598.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484559877598.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>2529403
>implying a large, settled population has ever been rendered extinct or even heavily mixed without the intervention of disease or natural disasters
Why was a study even neccessary. It's just common sense.
>>
>>2529420
>Why was a study even neccessary.
gotta keep spending that government grant money on something or it stops coming in.
>>
>>2529403
You mean We Wuz Slavs debunked, you compelte retard
>>
File: 1489517426116.jpg (284KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1489517426116.jpg
284KB, 1205x827px
Now make the same study on T*rks.
>>
>>2529762
'we wuz' is said by someone pretending to have descended from that certain group.
>>
File: Haplogroup_G2a.gif (55KB, 760x550px) Image search: [Google]
Haplogroup_G2a.gif
55KB, 760x550px
>>2529403
Am, am, we already knew this.
>>
>>2529794
Yes, I know, and?
>>
>>2529403
This is what most intelligent people already know.

Childhood is believing that every invasion wipes out the natives and completely changes the genetics

Adulthood is realising that invasions just add drops to genepool which largely stays the same.

Exceptions granted of course like the Indo-European invasion/rapetrain
>>
>>2529799
So if 'We Wuz Slavs' was debunked, they actually would by Slavic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.