[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God is everywhere, He's omnipresent. If you worship everything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Takachiho.jpg (1MB, 3240x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Takachiho.jpg
1MB, 3240x2160px
God is everywhere, He's omnipresent. If you worship everything, you basically worship God. Be thankful for this life, everything about this life, and the Universe, is a miracle.

The Universe is a miracle. And that miracle is God, because God is everything.

Since the Japanese language does not distinguish between singular and plural, kami refers to the divinity, or sacred essence, that manifests in multiple forms: rocks, trees, rivers, animals, places, and even people can be said to possess the nature of kami. Kami and people are not separate; they exist within the same world and share its interrelated complexity.
>>
Pantheism is a Satanic lie.
God is not a "force" or "universal energy".
>>
>>2529293
God is omnipresent. God is in everything. You just don't understand, do you?
>>
>>2529293
Biblecuckery is a lie too.
>>
>>2529293
The god of the Abrahmic religions is tho...are you Zoroastrian?
>>
>>2529304
The Bible is God's Word.
>>
>>2529291
Since I'm a male, I can clearly see Boobs and Vagina in that image.

Now, you can see whatever you want to see in the universe.
Whatever you'll think about it, you still remain in it.

The concept of "Everything is one" is true in a sense... If everything didn't connect, we would probably not be capable to see anything, do anything... Or even have the most basic biological and physical interactions.

That doesn't mean there's a god that thinks about it and guides it all...

It just means it's a ton of stuff constantly affecting each other.
>>
>>2529311
No, thats false.
>>
>>2529311
Which bible?
>>
>make a grandiose statement that is impossible to prove or disprove
>draw an irrelevant comparison to a concept that nobody has ever heard of in the hopes of sounding sophisticated
>make lame attempt at injecting positivism into the thesis, since negativity is no longer contrarian enough to suit you
>sit back and watch the (You's) flood in to yet another /his/ religion thread
Doesn't this get old anon? Maybe you should reexamine your thoughts on what "good" really is, because as far as I can tell, the only constant in this existance is purposelessness. Everything else is a decorative facade.
>>
>>2529311
Fuck the Bible, you don't need a Bible to believe in god.
>>
>>2529291

>reads Spinoza once
>reads Silence once
>>
File: 1475649380290.png (73KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475649380290.png
73KB, 800x750px
>>2529314
>I can clearly see Boobs and Vagina in that image.
>>
>>2529363

>statement that is impossible to prove or disprove

That's every statement, numb nuts. Only God has knowledge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.