[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen to Stalin if he were captured?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: stalin.jpg (76KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
76KB, 800x620px
I'm just wondering, if Germans actually conquered Moscow, how would they treat the Soviet government. And what would happen to Stalin? Would he be executed?
>>
I would say Stalin would be executed and so would much of the government and military officials
>>
>>2527697
>I'm just wondering, if Germans actually conquered Moscow, how would they treat the Soviet government

They woudln't even if Moscow fell unless omething seriously bizarre happened. Taking of a city, even a realatively smallish and undergarrisoned city a la Minsk, was the task of a week in optimal conditions. Moscow would have been enormously tougher to crack, and attempting to do so would have taken months at least.

So yes, while Stalin almost certainly would have been executed if the Germans got their hands on him, they have these things called trains that can get him to Kuybuyshev with the rest of the evacuated government should things get too hot.
>>
Stalin's son Yakov was captured by the Germans as a Red Army soldier. He died in a concentration camp in 1943.
>>
File: 11433.jpg (22KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
11433.jpg
22KB, 590x350px
Ikr
Germans wanted to change for Paulus. Stalin refused that offer.
>>
>>2527742
tbqh Stalin hated his guts so the Germans probably did him a favor.
>>
I wouldn't say he let him die because of hatred. He was just a cold motherfucker. I once read about him, that when Germans offered him this change, he said ,,What would all the Soviet fathers think, if I realeased my son only because he has my name" or something like that
>>
>>2527765
>Dzhugashvili and his father Stalin never got along. Allegedly once Stalin referred to Dzhugashvili as a "mere cobbler". Their tense relationship was exacerbated when Dzhugashvili and his Jewish fiancée, Zoya Gunina, attempted to inform Stalin of their engagement. According to Dzhugashvili's stepmother Nadezhda Alliluyeva, she saw a young woman running away from the family's Moscow dacha in tears. When Alliluyeva entered the house, she saw a despairing Dzhugashvili, who immediately left to his bedroom. It was revealed that when Dzhugashvili and Gunina told Stalin of their engagement, he became enraged.[citation needed] Stalin's rage caused Gunina's flight from the dacha, and Dzhugashvili to attempt suicide in his room via firearm. He missed his heart and hit his lung instead; while his stepmother Alliluyeva tended to his wound and called the doctor, his father is quoted as saying, "He can't even shoot straight".[3]

But nonetheless Stalin's refusal was probably a great morale boost in the eyes of troops and civilians.
>>
File: 1489676425873.png (12KB, 736x537px) Image search: [Google]
1489676425873.png
12KB, 736x537px
>>2527775
>He can't even shoot straight
>>
>>2527765
Sounds like propaganda
>Stalin turned the offer down, allegedly saying, "I will not trade a Marshal for a Lieutenant."
>>
File: image14.jpg (47KB, 491x366px) Image search: [Google]
image14.jpg
47KB, 491x366px
Unlike Stalin, here's a loving uncle
>>
>>2527697
What happened to the French government?

Yeah, probably that.
>>
>>2527801
Do you think he fucked Geli?
>>
As far as I know, Geli and Adolf (lol) never had sex.
I've also read, that Hitler once wanted Geli to piss on his head. Idk if it's true, but he surely wasn't a great uncle
>>
Stalin was never in any danger of being captured so this is a non issue

Anyway, Party underlings would have taken over, probably a triumvirate of Beria, andrei zhadanov, and Molotov. The USSRs survival was at stake and they would have continued the war
>>
>>2527733
The Germans offers a prisoner exchange for him and Stalin refused on the basis that his son wasn't worth anymore than any other POW
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.