[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What really chaps my ass...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1489810783533.jpg (170KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1489810783533.jpg
170KB, 500x376px
When the inner cities started to deindustrialize in the 70s, what happened? Blacks couldn't find work, drugs moved in in a big way, families disintegrated, etc. And people on the right were all like, it's their own fault, niggers gonna nig, lock em the fuck up, etc. Now blue collar work is moving overseas, white man can't find a job, drugso are moving in in a big way, it's white families falling apart. But now, whites are victims, we need to bring back jobs, they need treatment, not jail, etc.
>>
That's the difference between being 70% of the population and being 12% of the population.

Also it doesn't help that there was already an inherent resentment towards the city and people in the city in the 70s and 80s.

Which also came around just in time to replace the straight up "niggers" racism. So they went from uppity niggers to jobless ghetto thugs fairly seamlessly.
>>
What makes you so sure Chetto Mussolini is going to make good on any of those promises?
>>
File: Donald Trump.jpg (264KB, 1200x844px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump.jpg
264KB, 1200x844px
>>2526200
There is one man who can undo the wrongs of the past and save America.
>>
>>2526200
>But now, whites are victims, we need to bring back jobs, they need treatment, not jail, etc.
So it's current day politics, take it to /pol/
>>
>>2526219
>Talking about complex race relations and sociology that shows that racism is largely caused by things other than inherent inferiority

What kind of board do you think /pol/ is?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.