[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3714.jpg (79KB, 404x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
79KB, 404x600px
Why did anyone let him touch their kids? There is no doubt in my mind that he was gay. The only reason anyone might have trouble with that fact is if they haven't read or don't understand Romans 1, or choose not to believe. Why would anyone let him be around any child, boy or girl?
>>
>It's yet ANOTHER Hitler thread
>>
Why does he like to hide his crotch with little boys? That makes him look really really bad!!!
>>
File: IMG_3689.png (341KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3689.png
341KB, 400x589px
He was gayer than gay!?!
>>
He was sooooooooooooooo GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_3686.jpg (37KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3686.jpg
37KB, 354x500px
Why do people doubt that he was gay?
>>
Why would anyone doubt him being a homosexual based on a woman who slept in a room of her own, and was only married to him for 1 day?
>>
Adolf was gay!
>>
>>2525618
>There is no doubt in my mind that he was gay.
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
>>
Why do people doubt this?
>>
Dolfie was as queer as a $3 bill.
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (93KB, 299x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
93KB, 299x343px
I've been thinking he was since I first learned about him at 11 years old and how he cried several times throughout his life for various reasons. Even his nephew William Patrick witnessed one of these sobbing episodes around 1932, when he threatened to tell secrets about the family if his living conditions didn't improve.
>>
And what kind of a straight man crosses puts white serviettes (cloth napkins at nice restaurants) in his underwear, like a woman on her period, to protect them from the poop stains due to his uncontrollable flatulence and diarrhea?
>>
File: IMG_3715.png (439KB, 459x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.png
439KB, 459x639px
I've never seen my daddy cross his legs like this and he would never compliment classical music!!!!!
>>
All his top ranking people were gay, so

Hitler = Fag!
>>
He was very very gay!
>>
Gaydolf Shitler!!!
>>
People feared him is why.
>>
I never bought the leftypol meme, but this shit has been spreading like cancer and it reeks of the """""unique""""" humor you see on lefty Facebook meme pages.
>>
People have always feared homosexuals and he was soooooo gay than he couldn't pee straight with his relatively big hypospadias cock.
>>
He was so gay that there should be a picture of him next to the word homosexual!!!!!!!
>>
Hitler was so gay that on a gay scale of 1-10, he was like a 40.
>>
>>2525618
I bet this is the same guy that post hitler penis copy pasta
>>
>>2526713
They can't really do memes desu
>>
>>2525618
This thread only has 6 posters lol
Op/samefag seems to hate gays
>>
DUDE HITLER WAS GAY LMAO
>>
Hitler was so gay!
>>
He was so gay that part of the reason he couldn't hold his farts, and sometimes his poop when he had coughs with severe diarrhea, was from his many gay experiences all his life!!! Why has this been omitted from history?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.