[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the nazis nietzschean? Was Hitler nietzsches overman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 194x145px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 194x145px
Were the nazis nietzschean? Was Hitler nietzsches overman?
>>
>>2524843

Even the Nazis knew Nietzsche was stupid.
>>
>>2524851
I thought they based their ideology on him.
>>
File: IMG_3710.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3710.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
I don't know, but do you realize he had stomach problems all his life and caught dysentery in 1941? I wonder if he pooped himself, what he was wearing, what color(s) it was, how much at a time, and how many times?
>>
One time we had this journal entry at school whereby we had to write about the prompt, "What would you ask Hitler if you could?" And while most of my classmates had some choice words for him like, "How could you do what you did?" all I wanted to know was, "Did you poop your pants when you caught dysentery and all those other stomach ailments?
>>
>>2525287
Please dont
>>
>>2524858
that's an american meme
>>
>won numerous medals for valour
>volunteered as a message runner (one of the most dangerous jobs on the front)
>lived a tough life as a vagrant
>rose from rags to glory
>personally fought communists and reactionaries in the street (read his particular encounter with a bavarian monarchist party leader, very amusing)

He was based, lad.
>>
>>2524851
Nietzsche was not stupid, "professor" Fesser. He was a professor himself by age 24.
>>2524858
If they adopted his philosophy they wouldn't have been racist
>>
>>2524843
Nope.
>>
Nietzsche's books were edited by his white supremacist sister to fit her ideology. That's why people thought of him as the proto-nazi before his unedited works were discovered.

I don't think Nazis would agree with his nihilism if it doesn't include the near end of the white race or something.
>>
>>2526790
interesting
Source?
>>
>>2526799
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Förster-Nietzsche
>>
>>2526799
That's like asking for a source on 9/11.

Like fuck nigger, just do your own research, look up the backstory to the "Will to Power" and his sister Elizabeth. It's no big fucking secret hidden in an encyclopedia.
>>
>>2526707
>won numerous medals for valour
>volunteered as a message runner (one of the most dangerous jobs on the front)
>lived a tough life as a vagrant
>rose from rags to glory
Top bait
>>
>>2526818
3/4 of those are true though

Just because someone's a brave soldier during wartime, doesn't mean they're brave or noble in times of peace.
>>
>>2526817
9/11 is a highly debated topic though..
>>
>>2526855
Most people don't doubt 9/11 happened, even those that still think it was an explosion caused by bush

The only exception is probably the "hologram theory" people
>>
>>2526836
>>2526818
Hitler didn't win numerous medals of valour in WW1, he won one, AFAIK, and the circumstances for that instance are dubious, because another claim is false, too: That he had a dangerous frontline job.

Hitler was a courier for the regimental staff. Regimental staff couriers only brought messages to battalion staff, both of which aren't on the frontline, in the trenches. His courier job was relatively safe. The only danger would be pants-on-heads-retarded artillery shelling of the hinterland.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.