[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>England and France start a new world war to ensure Poland's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6703.png (31KB, 502x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6703.png
31KB, 502x293px
>England and France start a new world war to ensure Poland's sovereignty and independence
>they declare victory in the end and claim to have achieved their goals, even though Poland is still occupied and not independent, even though that was ostensibly their entire reason for starting the war.
>>
>circumstances become different over time

WOW CRAZY!
>>
>>2524573
The war was about saving the Jews from day 1. Poland had the largest Jewish population of Europe.
>>
>>2524585
The war was about destroying Germany. Saying Anglos gave a fuck about Poland in ww2 is like saying they gave a fuck about Serbia in ww1
>>
>>2524594
No, not really. It was always about the Jews. If the Anglos wanted to destroy Germany they had the perfect pretext for war with Czechoslovakia. Why didn't they attack then? Because Czechoslovakia wasn't chuck full of Jews like Poland was.
>>
>>2524594
This. The priority was always to insure that Germany didn't achieve hegemony in Europe.
>>
>>2524603
>confirmation bias
>>
>>2524603
Chamberlain didn't want war and he managed to push aside the warhawks then not to mention England was horribly underprepared for war and needed more time to re-arm.
>>
>>2524608
>semitic bias
>>
>>2524603
Also rich banker Jews in London don't give a fuck about dirtpoor peasant Jews in krakow. Rich Jews are happy to let poor Jews die by the millions so they can use their deaths for propaganda.
>>
File: 201412-collar-400px.jpg (125KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
201412-collar-400px.jpg
125KB, 400x286px
>>2524614
Mr /pol/ man you truly are an alpha and a master debater with zero flaws in his logic! Thank you for btfoing me!
>>
>>2524622
Not him but your reply was hardly any better
>>
>>2524626
He's clearly showing confirmation bias to suit his world view. I called him out on it and he replied with le epic sekret jew memes.
>>
>>2524630
You can't just shout out confirmation bias without explaining how and magically absolving yourself of the same thing.

Frankly you deserved the retort, make stupid accusations, get stupid replies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.