[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, Kangz is really a thing??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (71).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (71).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
What the hell is this bullshit my friend just unironically posted??

"TWA People of Ireland

It is the Twa that St. Patrick “chased out of Ireland”. The story of the holiday is actually a veiled attempt to cover up genocide, as St. Patrick lead the charge to hunt these men and women down to kill them.

Why Chase Serpents?
According to legend, St. Patrick was well known for “chasing the serpents out of Ireland”. Now on the outside they make it sound like some miracle that he saved the people from deadly serpents. There is in fact no evidence that real serpents ever existed in Ireland. But if you understand that the “serpents” they are speaking of are really a symbol for something else, this particular plot point in the story becomes a lot more interesting. As will be demonstrated below the “serpents” of the story are an allusion to the people of African descent (the Twa) who lived in Ireland.

Its important to note, that in addition to Twa, some of the names for our people include; Naga, Nagar and Negus, which means loosely “serpent people” or “people of the serpent”. The name is also synonymous with Pharaohs and Kings. In many African cultures the serpent is not a symbol of evil but one of eternal life, regeneration, power, protection and wisdom.

The Uraeus is a Symbol of Royalty, Power, Wisdom and Protection

Chasing the serpents out of Ireland is a metaphor for genocide."
>>
pics or it didn't happen
>>
wtf i love st patricks day now
>>
So people just talk straight out of their asses these days, I guess.
>>
>>2523383
I genuinely do not understand what you're hoping to do out of brigading this board. No one is getting trolled, no one is getting triggered, you won't get any epic responses. Seriously stop.
>>
>>2523414
Dude, I swear to god & cross my fucking heart this was on my facebook page just now.
I really, really thought the whole "Kangz" thing was a troll. Till like 5 minutes ago.
Look it up: the Twa Ireland thing is a thing.
>>
>>2523383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c
>>
File: Maritza Mendez.jpg (236KB, 865x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Maritza Mendez.jpg
236KB, 865x1296px
>>2523383
Fuck this pseudo-history, I'm going to fap to busty Latinas.
>>
>>2523383
fucking eternal anglos can't let the Irish have anything can they!
>>
>>2523425
I don't believe you for a fucking second. Give me a screenshot, blur out all identifying information. You can't and never will because you are a lying faggot.
>>
>>2523425
pics (censored is fine) or didn't happen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.