[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the reincarnation of Hannibal? He certainly believed he was.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Patton.jpg (144KB, 994x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Patton.jpg
144KB, 994x1280px
Was he the reincarnation of Hannibal? He certainly believed he was.
>>
No. I'm pretty sure he was white.
>>
>>2523033
Is that Trump?
>>
completely different tactics
>>
>>2523033
>Hannibal
>A tactical genius that waged war against a numerically superior enemy, in their own territory, almost bringing them to their knees until he ran out of support

>Patton
>A buffoon without a strategic thought in his head, utterly convinced throwing more troops and tanks into a head on collision with the enemy to bully their way through was the only tactic in war
>he also applied this same logic to his driving

Not even fucking close.
>>
>>2523033
Yeah

>>2523835
>this low quality bait
>on my /his/
>>
>>2523835
>until he ran out of support

When will this meme die? Carthage tried to send ENORMOUS forces to support him, but it turns out when your enemy more or less controls the seas and the only alternative is to repeat the same horrific march through the Alps that the first group went through, it's hard to actually get support where it's needed.

Hannibal was a brilliant tactician, but a terrible strategist.

Also, Patton wasn't driving in the crash that killed him, even if he was a shit general.
>>
>>2523033
he looks so much like trump its ridiculous
>>
>>2523676
Nah. Trump draft dodges and insults POW's
>>
>>2524039
You mean Trump looks like him.
>>
>>2523033
I'm pretty sure that he believed he was the reincarnation of a French soldier or general under Napoleon.

>>2524304
Trump just had a high draft number.
>>
>>2523846
Calm the autism. The post didn't say he never received support. Only that it ran out. Which it eventually did. Tis the problem of being stuck in enemy territory. It also said he was a genius tactician, not a strategist.

>>2524327
He believed he was the reincarnation of several warriors in the past one being Hannibal and another being one of Napoleon's generals.
>>
File: 1470811424492.jpg (45KB, 960x685px) Image search: [Google]
1470811424492.jpg
45KB, 960x685px
>>2524304
John McCain's a little bitch though
>>
>>2524304
Who gives any fucks what Trump has said to McCain or about him.

McCain is a fucking moron
>>
File: Rommel.jpg (160KB, 566x677px) Image search: [Google]
Rommel.jpg
160KB, 566x677px
>>2524304
Patton slapped a victim of PTSD lmao
>>
>>2524304
POWs don't really deserve more respect than normal troops DESU
Also McCain is a blithering moron who deserves to get shit on by trump
>>
>>2524304
Patton was assassinated by his own government.

When he reincarnated as Trump, he wasn't going to be a servant of that same treasonous
regime again.
>>
>>2527484
Troops in general don't deserve any respect.
>>
>>2523033
Patton was a great general and an Important man.
As 2030 draws closer we'll learn about things you shouldn't say to war heros
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.