[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up thoughts on space time and existence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pineal-woman1.jpg (120KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pineal-woman1.jpg
120KB, 640x360px
I'm not very articulated but I will try to convey my thoughts as best I can. I have tried to understand reality and existence as best I can with science. I don't like throwing around words like "god" and "heaven" when it comes to reality.

On my quest to understand this world and dimension I have arrived at several conclusions. I'll attempt to explain how I arrived to these conclusions. And I want you to tell me how true you think they are.

First of all, the macro and microcosm: So it would seem this reality is surrounded by a membrane that resembles some sort of crystalline structure, scientists call this membrane string theory. Or M string theory. Basically you can't travel to higher dimensions physically because they are all around us. So in my attempt to get there I tried to get their in my mind. I can't really explain how I did this, and I must say it made me violently ill. Basically I reached the edge of reality and poked my head out. What I experienced was very disturbing. It felt as if I was in more than one place at the same time. Or as if I was spread across time. The must disturbing part was I had this vision that I was watching my own body being embalmed by some doctors, but I was also in my body feeling them cutting and digging around inside me. I know that sounds fucked up and it was probably a feverish dream or something. Then I the inside of my own coffin. This all was happening while I was awake. I was just thinking about "reaching" another plain of existence and all these images of this shit popped into my head. It felt so real and vivid that I started vomiting all over the place and had basically was fucked for 6 months. I still can't forget that experience, as if I was witnessing every point in my life all at once, and then some. I saw points in time and history as well. Some ancient battles, Jesus being crucified, and some Egyptian bullshit involving a pharaoh. As if I was that pharaoh stuck inside a sarcophagus.
>>
>>2520920
I think you should stop trying to find meaning in life and just try to enjoy it while you can. I mean it doesn't sound like it's doing you any good.
>>
Be careful, dabbling into mysticism and the occult will get you demon possessed.
>>
wow that is alot of typos, forgive me. Anyways, yes so apparently I fried my brain somehow. So I arrived at several conclusions.

Time doesn't exist
I'm already dead
This is probably hell
And death is the only escape

I can't really grasp anything more than that. It would seem to me that we are all the same person, spread across time. As if god went batshit insane and spread himself across time because he was bored, or something like that.

The membrane trapping us here, seems to imply that we are in someone elses dream. Or some jazz like that.

Or I became temporarily insane. Anyways have fun with that.
>>
>>2520930
You sound like you've just done drugs for the first time and had a bad trip.
>>
>>2520945
I was completely sober when this happened. Anyways, how true do you think my conclusions are.

Is it plausible that we are just all the same person at different points in time and space?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giiuqTdBSTc
>>
I think I have just the explanation for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>2521050
I don't know man, schizos are obsessed with numbers and retarded shit like that. Or they see hidden messages everywhere.

I don't see anything involving numbers or "code" words.

Maybe op is onto something.
>>
>>2521064
You don't seriously think that delusional thoughts that don't involve common points of delusional thoughts aren't delusional thoughts do you?
>>
>>2521066
What is delusional about ops conclusions? Time probably doesn't exist outside of this dimension, neither would the concept of a singular self.

Shits rock solid man.
>>
>>2520930

I've heard that we are all in fact the same entity, all the same being that is infinite. We're all the cells that make up the infinite and we envy the one thing we can never have, limits, we desire to be limited, so we throw ourselves into limited things, the escape the infinity of reality for just a moment only to die and return to being infinite and fling ourselves back into reality to try and forgot our infinite nature.

I have also heard that this is indeed Hell, and death is not always an escape. When we die, if we were shitty people or did not work to escaping Hell, think Buddhists, then we are reincarnated only to fall to our sins again, i.e. a lustful person will be lustful in each life. Theories that Jesus had reached Nirvana and found the everything we all are apart of and tried to get people to work towards it.

Of course these are just theories, but who knows, in the end the closest we can get to knowing the truth is death, and who says that death has any answers?
>>
OP, please read some philosophy.
>>
>>2520920
I'd like to invest into what you're saying but I've come to the conclusion that you are a nutter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.