[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are dictators like when they're in a good mood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: 4n7ta.jpg (24KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
4n7ta.jpg
24KB, 344x400px
What are dictators like when they're in a good mood?
>>
Stalin would spare a person or two.
>>
>>2518359
According to Zhukov, Stalin was a strong and secretive person, but he was also hot-tempered and skeptical. Zhukov was able to gauge Stalin's mood; for example, when Stalin drew deeply on his tobacco pipe, it was a sign of a good mood. Conversely, if Stalin failed to light his pipe once it was out of tobacco, it was a sign of an imminent rage
>>
Stalin was a manlet who died soaked in his own piss. Lol
>>
>>2518592
That's how everyone dies.
>>
>>2518592
>YWNB as famous, feared, and respected as a manlet with facial scarring from smallpox, a fucked up arm and who died in his own piss.

Ready to kill yourself yet anon?
>>
File: georgia-stalin-comeback.jpg (76KB, 750x1172px) Image search: [Google]
georgia-stalin-comeback.jpg
76KB, 750x1172px
>>2518657
Hitler committed suicide in fear as an enemy army arrived to rape his homeland.

Mussolini was hung by his own people in the public square and his body was pissed on and beaten to a bloody pulp.

There are still monuments to Stalin decades after people found out the amount of deaths he had caused.

Not all deaths are equal
>>
haha
>>
I don't think guys like that are ever in genuinely good moods.
>>
I read stories about how he would read giant lists of names of people that were to be killed for no reason. Supposedly when he was in a good mood he would cross random names off the list.
>>
Hitler was rarely in good moods. He was extremely nervous, awkward, and "shaky" in person. He also took himself very seriously and didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

Stalin could be a genuine drunk party animal, he'd have crazy drunken parties where they'd do all kind of crazy hijinks. However as his power grew he became a bully. He liked to pick on Khruschev and the whole group would constantly mock how fat and bald he was. This is a reason de-stalinization happened. When Stalin was in a "good mood", he was capable of some bizarrely generous acts that went beyond his usual maliciousness and pettiness.

Mao was more similar to Hitler and did not enjoy interacting with people. He also spoke mainly Cantonese, and not Mandarin, which made his accent very awkward. He was self-conscious of his accent and rather shy about speaking to others who weren't in his inner circle as a result.

Lenin was a complete asshole who saw everything as beneath him. He was a jerkass who never got out of "work mode" and would constantly insult his subordinates.

Qaddafi enjoyed a good orgy
>>
>>2519301

>He was extremely nervous, awkward, and "shaky" in person.

>didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

that fucking feel when
>>
>>2519325
Read Panzer Leader by Heinz Guderain. He goes into how before meeting Hitler Martin Bormann would warn people not to laugh among themselves because he would interpret it as secret mockery and REEEEE.
>>
>>2518592
Stalin died of natural causes above the life expectancy of his time. He also died the most powerful single man in the world (US President had too many limitations on his power) as his empire was growing and thriving.

He pretty much won. Hitler on the other hand...
>>
>>2519301
>>2518571
I love reading stuff like this!
>>
>>2519301
Your Lenin assertion seems totally out of line with everything I've read. He was famously gentle with children and animals even if he would take a firm stance against his political opponents.
>>
>>2518995
This is a good post
>>
>>2519482
Really? Not that guy but what I've read says that even as a child he was pretty antagonistic.
>>
>>2519482
Robert Spencer's bio on Lenin disagrees.

Lenin was polite in the 19th century tradition that a man of his birth should be. But among colleagues he was an absolute jackass.
>>
>>2519301
Nice propaganda motherfucker. Do you work for the CIA or what?
>>
>>2518592
that's it, it's the gulag for you buddy
>>
>>2519349
Stalin could have been saved. The problem was he jailed his doctors because he thought they were plotting to kill him ("The Doctors' Plot")
>>
Mao didn't bathe for twenty years when he was in power.

You know those overalls he always wore? Stuck to him with rancid sweat.
>>
File: 1471959936651.png (846KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471959936651.png
846KB, 1000x1000px
>>2519301
>He also took himself very seriously and didn't like laughing in his presence, afraid people were secretly joking about him.

Please stop. I'm sympathizing with Hitler right now.
>>
>>2520142
>tfw
>>
>>2520149
>giving a speech for some high school competition
>it's going well
>crack a joke
>people laugh
>freeze up
>cut to the ending
Fuck school man. I was a normal person once.
>>
>>2519694
>Mao didn't bathe for twenty years when he was in power.
Based Mao. He knows what is good.

Daily reminder that hygiene is literally gay.

Touching a mans body, even if it is your own, without the goal of cumming is gay as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_3661.png (783KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3661.png
783KB, 1136x640px
He looks happy below his glove!
>>
>>2520168
The guy on the left looks like Enver, the bunker man.
>>
>>2519301
>This is a reason de-stalinization happened.
lol
>>
File: IMG_3410.png (875KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3410.png
875KB, 1136x640px
He liked being around babies and little kids because if he accidentally followed through on a fart, he could always blame them.
>>
>>2519694
mao was an avid swimmer so i don't believe this. he was still swimming days before he died.
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
The "little" part of him looks happy here, too!
>>
>>2520192
No way is that just his flaccid size, mercy me!!! Oh my oh my!!!
>>
I wonder how the average boy sounds, vocal pitch wise, when he exceeds that size? And I wonder if some never do?
>>
File: IMG_3264.jpg (103KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3264.jpg
103KB, 640x1136px
I wonder if there were times when he was at least partially erect in some pictures?
>>
>>2518359
He wrote good books. Not genius, but solid and true.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/694454.Dialectical_and_Historical_Materialism
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6329598-the-foundations-of-leninism
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2226120.Marxism_and_the_National_and_Colonial_Question
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8587839-marxism-and-problems-of-linguistics
>>
File: IMG_3658.png (688KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3658.png
688KB, 1136x640px
Look at the little guy in this one.
>>
File: IMG_3645.png (569KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.png
569KB, 640x1136px
And this one too.
>>
>>2520248
>>2520241
>>2520210
>>2520192
>>2520168
i wont judge people with their fetish but you seems quite obsessed friend
>>
File: IMG_3673.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3673.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Why did Hitler look so decidedly male if he only had 1 testicle? He would have even been perceived as a real man had he grown a full beard and married a woman more than a day before he killed himself.
>>
>>2520532
There's a reason he couldn't grow a beard anon.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.