[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Why were white people so obsessed with comedy/satire etc, e.g. Greeks, Romans, Shakespeare etc?

I remember reading that the concept was so alien to chinks that an early Republican-era translator who converted to Christianity actually wanted to "introduce the concept of comedy to China, which he felt was lacking in Chinese culture".
>>
Chinese act robotic and emotionless.
>>
File: kek.png (108KB, 640x1388px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
108KB, 640x1388px
>>2515943
>"T...That's just a racist orientalist meme!"
>>
>>2515938
ironic cause whites can't take a joke
>>
>>2515964
Nah, shitskins like yourself have a free game when it comes to humor. You can make fun of whitey but they cant make fun of you. Come to an actual white country and you'll get roasted untill you cry.
>>
>>2515959
Jesus.

This is why I don't treat non-white life as equal to white life, because non-white people themselves don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>2515994

Case in point, look at these white boy tears.
>>
>>2515994
crackers already cracked
>>
>>2515964
>Associate Asian people with rice, noodles, gongs and other harmless racial stereotypes
>*15 Anti-Racist commandos have been dispatched to your position, 15 years in an isocube bigot*
>>
>>2515964
t. /r/asianfragility
>>
>>2516071
>>2516074
Nah, you grew up in the United States where you can make white jokes all you want but whites are told to keep their mouth shut. So they get offended for any kind of ethnic joke, mostly because your whites are also a bunch of faggots. I dont mind whitey jokes, I just give them back. Something your nation of nu males doesnt
>>
>>2516095

You seem really upset tho
>>
File: 23092014005Chine.jpg (485KB, 1175x620px) Image search: [Google]
23092014005Chine.jpg
485KB, 1175x620px
>>2515938
This is wrong, look up traditional Chinese opera, its basically half drama half comedy, similar to greeks, of course the kind of jokes are very different from the west though
>>
>>2515938
Have you never seen any Journey to the West adaptations?
>>
>>2516333
>>2516408
AIDF has arrived.
>>
You guys ever read any Horace?
Dude is fucking funny.
>>
File: IMG_0726.jpg (73KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.jpg
73KB, 612x612px
Are you retarded? We have our own sense of humor. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean we're "emotionless". Sorry for not grinning and hooting like a bunch of niggers 24/7.
>>
>>2516417
You really have something wrong with your brain
>>
>>2515938
>Greeks, Romans
>white people
>>
>>2517055
Please explain the principles of Chinese humor, I could use a laugh.
>>
>Greeks
>Romans
>white

nice try Mario
>>
>>2517055
>Just because you don't get it doesn't mean we're "emotionless".

See:

>>2515959

You lack empathy. It's genetic.

Asian American males are natural femboys.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.