[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: TYT.jpg (74KB, 890x594px) Image search: [Google]
TYT.jpg
74KB, 890x594px
Jews misbehave: God has Egypt enslave them
Jews misbehave again: God has Bablyon Enslave them
Jews misbehave again; God has Rome subjugate them
Jews murder Jesus: God has romans cast them into diaspora and destroy the temple
All Biblical punishments in Jewish history in which God literally punishes the nation with harsh measures for their wickedness.

1941: Jews are punished as a nation with harsh measures....

We're really pretending that God didn't use Adolf Hitler to as an instrument to once again punish the Jews for wickedness?
Explain this theologically.

Not to mention, Hitler avoided death by miracles COUNTLESS times during the great war and survived an assignation attempt because a plank of wood got in the way.
In the great war he ran out into nomans land and machine gun fire to save a friend. He was sitting in the trench another time and felt an urge to get up and walk 30 feet down the trench. As soon as he got to his destination artillery landed and killed literally everyone he had just been sitting with. Another time a grenade exploded killing everyone but him.

I'm sure there was a Jeremiah figure in the 20s and 30s in Germany running around in his underwear telling the other Jews they needed to get their shit together and the Jews did what they always do and laughed at the guy and ignored him.

There is no way this is all just coincidence. clearly theological implications at stake here.
>>
>hi i'm OP AKA the biggest retard faggot who still posts about muh joos did you know that ashkenazi wrre the only jews ever

the real tribes of israel were black
>>
>But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it. 17 I will set my face against you so that you will be defeated by your enemies; those who hate you will rule over you, and you will flee even when no one is pursuing you.
>If in spite of these things you do not accept my correction but continue to be hostile toward me, 24 I myself will be hostile toward you and will afflict you for your sins seven times over. 25 And I will bring the sword on you to avenge the breaking of the covenant. When you withdraw into your cities, I will send a plague among you, and you will be given into enemy hands.
>If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. 30 I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars and pile your dead bodies[b] on the lifeless forms of your idols, and I will abhor you. 31 I will turn your cities into ruins and lay waste your sanctuaries, and I will take no delight in the pleasing aroma of your offerings.
>>
There's no evidence the Jews were ever enslaved in Egypt.

Also Josephus clearly tells us that Jerusalem was destroyed as punishment for the Jews killing Jesus' brother James, whom Josephus considered as exceeding him in both virtue and patriotism
>>
I honestly want to see what a highly religious jewish theologian has to say about this.

Send a famous jewish theologian a letter asking them about this OP and post it here.
>>
there is no god you fat retarded american
fuck off from this board
>>
>>2515250
>Jews misbehave: God has Egypt enslave them
False. The children of Jacob/Israel multiplied in Egypt. This is when the "Israelites" were born, and it was time to move out to the promised land.

>Jews misbehave again: God has Bablyon Enslave them
You are jumping way too far ahead. There have been tons of moments before this when the Israelites or Jews were enslaved or conquered. See the Assyrian conquest and the Judges era.

But yes, the Babylonian exile was the pivotal point when the kingdom of Judah ceased to exist.

>Jews misbehave again; God has Rome subjugate them
They were already under Persian and Greek rule before this.
Rome was nothing special in this regard.
>>
>>2516290
0/10 shitty troll
>>
File: exodus evidence.jpg (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
exodus evidence.jpg
609KB, 1920x1080px
>>2516279
>It's another "Atheist lying for Darwin" episode
>>
>>2516308
Wow, you sure refuted the historical community.

You should take that image public
>>
File: books.png (644KB, 613x472px) Image search: [Google]
books.png
644KB, 613x472px
>>2516320
Facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>2516282
I once read an excerpt from a jewish philosopheress who argued that God should apologize for the jews for allowing the holocaust to happen. Granted she lived in germany during wwII
>>
True
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.