[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Art thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: ga780727.png (59KB, 600x174px) Image search: [Google]
ga780727.png
59KB, 600x174px
Art thread
>>
That strip would be ideally suited to Garfield Without Garfield.
>>
>>2513835
Is this one of those meem things I hear people talk of?
>>
File: 045-0615070636-obomba.jpg (62KB, 444x303px) Image search: [Google]
045-0615070636-obomba.jpg
62KB, 444x303px
>>2513835
>>
This fucking bullshit stinks of Reddit, stop posting this unfunny fucking comic you dumb fucking pretentious redditor fucks.
>"Le hurr durr but it's so deep n shit XD"
This is a prime example of cancerous reddit-tier humour, go kill yourself you Mongoloid fucking leechs. Don't ever post this dumb fucking Redditor image again you cunts.
>>
For people who want to be spoonfed: https://youtu.be/NAh9oLs67Cw
>>2513991
It's got nothing to do with it though, it's a Hollywood special effects studio waging a personal vendetta against Jim "the hack" Davis.

Garfield without Garfield is way more funny than normal Garfield desu
http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/
>>
>>2513991
>garfield took his pipe
>>
>>
The real art thread

>>2468809
>>
That video about the pipe strip made me unironically believe in the beauty of the mundane
Of course I'm aware of the sarcasm and the irony, but I believe the pipe strip video crossed into post-irony, a sort of new sincerity if you will. À sincerity that says that "yes, this comic is simple and meaningless, but there's beauty in that, actual artistic beauty to behold and cherish in this dumb comic. Am I over analyzing it? Of course; but that to say that it is completely devoid of any sort of merit or beauty? Of course not."
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.