[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100 IQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg (44KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mitt-Romney-241055-4-402.jpg
44KB, 402x402px
>Bipolar disorder

What are my chances of becoming a history teacher? I'm worried that I may not have the skill set and the market is saturated with history majors who can't find jobs.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
File: 1487720866242.jpg (167KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1487720866242.jpg
167KB, 960x1231px
I dunno man, I'm bipolar myself and I don't wanna drag you through the mud with me but my life has been a sad joke.
>>
>>2513608
lol
>>
>>2513596
If you get the education and take your medicine, no problem. You don't really need skills other than a fair bit of memory and being able to write and speak a bit.
>>
>>2513596

If you actually have BiP then you should stay away from any kind of job where regular attendance is crucial. 100 IQ is plenty to teach, but BiP is no joke.
>>
>>2513634
I'm not as good of a writer when I'm on medication.
>>
>>2513608
Same here. Do you guys get psychotic when manic? I do.

This shouldn't be on /his/ though.
>>
>>2513659 >>2513596

I think this varies from person to person. I have Bipolar Type II (cyclical mood changes) and I am able to attend school and work 5 or more days a week. Granted, it its not easy some days and I make mountains out of molehills, but it shouldn't affect your career choice, OP. History is what I enjoy and I think the fact that I am genuinely interested in my classes helps with the anxiety I have about 'not getting a job with a liberal arts degree'. I feel like I'd be equally stressed pursuing a career that I wasn't interested in but perceived as a "good job". Sometimes the grass isn't always greener...
>>
>>2513696
I grew to really love mania. I was also prescribed adderall, so I would read history books and (in my mind) I connected all the dots and was redpilled beyond measure. I barely slept for like a year.
>>
Brainlet
>>
>>2513785
God I miss adderall
>>
>>2513817
Memories > brain power
>>
>>2513634
This. I don't even see why this would be an issue. OP has absolutely nothing to worry about as long as he gets a degree and the relevant certifications. And having bipolar has no bearing on what job he can get, especially if he manages it. It's not like his employers need to know if he has a mental illness; in the US, it's illegal for them to ask.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.