[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christcucks think that the pagan Gods are simply demons who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1489100431127.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1489100431127.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>Christcucks think that the pagan Gods are simply demons who tricked people into worshipping them

why are Christards so dumb?
>>
Seems like an understandable rationalization of a monotheistic religion to me.
>>
It helps people cope and transition easier.

To trick someone into giving up their faith, you can't just abolish it, you must modify and consume it
>>
>>2513291
They can only see the world in terms of US/THEM so they make up stupid strawmen version of things they hate.
>>
They were. There are so many analogies for this sort of thing in progression and nature itself it isn't even funny. Go out more. Read Plato
>>
>>2513291
Pagan gods are simply demons who tricked people into worshiping them as God.

Not sure how knowing this makes me "dumb".
>>
>>2513520
>>>/x/
>>
>>2513469
Yeah, there was this other guy who said something like that.

Matthew 12:30 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.

--Jesus of Nazareth, aka God.
>>
>>2513527
I'm aware, thanks.

Your implication that no supernatural event has ever happened in history is absurd on its face. The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the best documented event in the ancient world.
>>
But if cattle and horses and lions had hands
or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,
horses like horses and cattle like cattle
also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies
of such a sort as the form they themselves have.

One god, greatest among gods and humans,
like mortals neither in form nor in thought.
But mortals think that the gods are born
and have the mortals' own clothes and voice and form.
>>
>>2513528
That doesn't justify being a blatantly ignorant redneck and lying all the time.
>>
>>2513489
But many platonists were polytheists.
>>
>>2513291

The irony is that when you consider the character of Yahweh-- petty and proud of it, jealous, vengeful, vain and self-important-- it maps almost perfectly to what a Christian would describe a demon as being like.
>>
>>2513550

So stop.
>>
>>2513613
That's because you think the devil is God, and for no other reason.
>>
>>2513537
oh look one of those stupid smug Christians that think they're smart. I bet you have an entire shelf of pseudoscience books written by hacks about how the Earth is 6000 years old and dinosaurs are a myth.
>>
>>2513537
Post some sources for that. Because they would be teaching it in universities across the country if it were as well documented as you say it is
>>
File: Eds_laughing.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Eds_laughing.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>2513537
>The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the best documented event in the ancient world.
>>
>>2513627

What? No, it's because I've read the Bible. Yahweh is a hateful prick, his personality AND behavior line up perfectly with later Christian ideas about how demons behave. I'm not saying he IS a demon, because there are no such things, it's just funny.
>>
>>2513739
> Yahweh is a hateful prick

> implying you wouldn't be too if something you created kept making the wrong choice.

> implying his rage wasn't justified and righteous

fuck off shill
>>
>>2513739
How is he a hateful prick? I have read the entire Bible several times and I see a compassionate God who has to deal with wicked, rebellious people but still loves us so much that He died for our iniquity.
>>
>>2514751
I get mad at my dog on occasion, but Ive never hurt him for it.
>>
Chritians know bloody well they worship darkness and do so deliberately.
>>
File: bryan.jpg (904KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
904KB, 2048x1536px
>>2513537
>The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the best documented event in the ancient world.

Why bother lying, you idiot born of idiots?
>>
>>2514751
It's when Christians spout this type of shit that I realize they all have some variant type of Stockholm syndrome.

When they finally DO agree that God did perform some rather disgusting/questionable things unbecoming of his "omni-" traits, they move the goalposts to "Well, we/they deserved it because we/they enraged him!"
>>
>>2515101
They know very well that shit is fucked up, they merely rp in hopes some other may fall in the hands of the demiurge.
>>
>>2513291
imagine only having ONE god lmao
of course they're gonna be party poopers
>>
>>2513717
>Because they would be teaching it in universities across the country
Pseudointellectual cultural-marxist academia loathes God
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.