[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find my mistakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gop.jpg (52KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
gop.jpg
52KB, 600x380px
hi ppl, russian anon here.
please find any mistakes in my small text.
i had no practice in english language for years.
===
Unnecessary to the world beings, individuals who do not understand themselves, lonely and disjointed, immerse themselves in the depths of illusory communications with their own kind others. It seems to them that as a result of such communications they will get rid of the monstrous addiction that struck them - the desire for a distorted perception of reality.
Despite the negative confrontation of their own feelings and deep internal conflict, they are full of hopes to realize a new round of spiritual development, to go through a difficult path of a new comprehension of life and understanding of the value and the main goal of its own seemingly desperate existence.
But no, everything is in vain, nonsense relations reign between them .
Absurdity absorbs the unfortunates, time stops.
Decay and death feast on the bones of madmen.
>>
>>2510042
cyka blyat
>>
Overly prosaic
>>
>>2510072
commonly i face the same on russian boards.
you ask for smth special and surely get wrong.
>>
нy ты дayн aхyeть, пшeл бepeшь yчeбник или книгy пo иcтopии и пpocтo читaeшь в инглишe. мaкaкa бля
>>
>>2511601

>инглишe

wtf does that shit even mean? some new russian slang, your bydlo people in my country use po-angliiski when referencing english (?) as a language?
>>
>>2510042
>Unnecessary to the world beings
It's unclear what this means

>with their own kind other
should be "With others of their own kind"

>communications
>hopes
Seem strange as plurals but technically valid.

Other than that it seems poetic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.