[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is homosexuality morally wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 24

File: 1489481038242.jpg (269KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1489481038242.jpg
269KB, 1000x1333px
Is homosexuality morally wrong?
>>
>>2509764
Not if you're anti natalist.
>>
Homosexuality is a spook
Morality is a spook
Wrongness is a spook
>>
morality is relative
>>
>>2509766
Stirner is a spook
>>
>>2509764
Yes
Leviticus 20:13
>>
>>2509764
Nope. Why so much energy and resources are used to fret over what consenting adults do sexually I'll never know.
>>
>>2509764
>>2509771
>>2509775
Morality has nothing to do with it.
Homosexuality is a mental disorder which inhibits an organism's ability to reproduce. Remember that the core purposes of any organism are to A: survive, and B: carry on its genes to the next generation. Homosexuality adversely affects an organism's ability to do the latter (and in some cases, the former).
>>
File: 1444367453976.jpg (51KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1444367453976.jpg
51KB, 306x423px
>>2509777
Then why haven't homosexuals been bred out?
>>
>>2509777
>this gene is bad and makes people worse at survival
>therefore we should push people away from the behavior that stops them from breeding so they can pass on their failure genes
rly
>>
File: 1488524685657.jpg (289KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1488524685657.jpg
289KB, 1024x1008px
>>2509766
>>
>>2509779
Because it's not inheritable.
>>
>>2509777
>Homosexuality adversely affects an organism's ability to do the latter (and in some cases, the former).
And?
You do realize sex between humans isn't always about making babies, right?
>>
>>2509779
If we're going under the assumption that homosexuality as a mental disorder is caused by genetics, then I would say it's because certain strains can re-occur in a population even if they've been previously 'bred out'. Mistakes of nature can happen more than once, and while natural selection is quite efficient, it is by no means perfect in weeding out an adverse mutation and preventing it from ever resurfacing again.
However, if we're assuming that homosexuality is a learned trait or the result of some psychological trauma, your argument loses its weight entirely, because learned traits cannot be bred out as if they were the result of genetic mutation.
>>2509786
Not all mental disorders are genetic in nature. As I said previously, homosexuality may also be the result of a learned trait or psychological trauma. I haven't sufficient knowledge to determine whether it is genetic or not, however.
>>2509798
No, but it's a very important part of humanity. Humans are biological organisms like any other, and thus their purpose and sexual instinct is the same. If we stopped breeding, we would go extinct, and only misanthropes desire that.
>>
>>2509804
>If we stopped breeding, we would go extinct, and only misanthropes desire that

Except Homosexuals and lesbians can and do breed, numbnuts. Considering also they're a pretty small portion of population, why do you present it as if it would be some massive epidemic of buggery and pussy licking?

On top of all that, the earth's resources are finite and we're only growing in number. We should be careful in reproducing responsibly, something that isn't an immediate concern amongst the LBQT populace.
>>
>>2509816
>Except Homosexuals and lesbians can and do breed, numbnuts.
>muh artificial insemination/surrogacy
Just because we can treat a mental disorder and even minimize its effects does not mean it is no longer classified as a mental disorder.
>Considering also they're a pretty small portion of population,
>muh minority status
Downs Syndrome sufferers, autists, schizos, and so on also are a tiny minority, and yet we recognize them as having legitimate mental disorders in need of treatment.
>the earth's resources are finite and we're only growing in number.
>muh overpopulation
Malthus was a hack and we have plenty of room to continue growing, especially when the entire human population today could live comfortably in a New York-style metropolis the size of Texas.

Bonus round:
>Homosexuals and lesbians
>differentiating lesbians from the homosexual label, which includes both gay men and lesbian women
?
>>
>>2509764
There's nothing wrong with being gay. It becomes a problem when one is a faggot.
>>
>>2509831
This, you can also be a faggot and straight.
>>
>>2509835
I think that is commonly referred to as a numale.
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1500x1000px
>>2509766
This

>>2509828
You don't treat mental disorder until the infected becomes dysfunctional or wants to. Unless gay people cant live through their lives properly coz of their gayness, you can't force treatment on them

t.Someone with actual mental illness
>>
>>2509828
>muh mental disorder
The only people I've ever heard still claim it to be a mental disorder are profoundly close minded political busy bodies who can't concieve people might like things that they don't.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/more-evidence-sexuality-is-innate-gay-men-respond-to-male-sex-pheromones

>Downs Syndrome sufferers, autists, schizos, and so on
Who are suffering from a legitimate condition that affect their daily life. The only symptom homosexuals and lesbians face is dating their own gender.

Have you ever encountered one before? There's a fair chance you have, and would be none the wiser on who they like to fuck.

>entire human population today could live comfortably in a New York-style metropolis the size of Texas.
Fucking source on that. Sounds like nothing but a massive polluted chicken cage.

>>differentiating lesbians from the homosexual label, which includes both gay men and lesbian women
Splitting hairs for the sake of splitting hairs. Fuck off
>>
>>2509854
Who said anything about forcing treatment on them? I'm willing to let them live their lives as they see fit as long as they admit they have a mental disorder. Not all mental disorders need immediate treatment.
However, they should be discouraged from A: breeding, and B: adopting, at least until scientific evidence is able to help us determine whether homosexuality is a learned or genetic trait.
>>2509861
>Vice
Might as well be citing Wikipedia there, friend.
>The only symptom homosexuals and lesbians face is dating their own gender.
Actually, homosexuality correlates to many other dysfunctionalities and disorders across multiple studies.
>Have you ever encountered one before?
I am friends with some.
>Fucking source on that.
https://overpopulationisamyth.com/overpopulation-the-making-of-a-myth
Also, I stand corrected. It wouldn't be a New York metropolis, more like a giant suburban complex.
>>
>>2509854
>You don't treat mental disorder until the infected becomes dysfunctional or wants to. Unless gay people cant live through their lives properly coz of their gayness, you can't force treatment on them
Agreed, I think it only can be classified an illness if it does become the case where it is interfering with living life.
>>
>>2509764

Why would it be?

>the meaning of life is Y therefore this is degenerate and must be stopped
>>
>>2509901
>muh wikipedia maymay
You mean a site that dedicated a shitload of effort towards accuracy?
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/05/060508_lesbian.html

>correlates to many other dysfunctionalities and disorders across multiple studies
Co-relation is causation, eh?

>I am friends with some.
Whom you look down on as a potential threat to our species. Pretentious prick.

>https://overpopulationisamyth.com/overpopulation-the-making-of-a-myth
oh, that's TOTALLY an unbiased, peer reviewed source if I ever did see one.
>>
>>2509764
It's weird but not morally wrong.
>>
File: gay goats.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gay goats.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
>>2509777
>>2509804
Homosexual exclusivity, in herd mammals at least, is epigenetic. If a female animal has more than one subsequent male offspring, each subsequent male offspring has less access to certain hormone combinations (such as testosterone) making each one more likely to exhibit more exclusive homosexal behavior than the last.

Presumably this is a defense against overpopulation in times of excess, as males, in such herds, can mate with any number of females.

While this has been known for so long that herders have mythologies built around it, and, before artificial insemination was the norm, rotated breeding stock as required, it is less certain if this is a trait in primates. However, many studies, among humans, suggest it may very well be the case.

So it is in fact a mechanism designed to ensure the survival of the species, rather than work against it.
>>
>>2509764
Any attempts at a universal moral code is forcing your views on someone.
If your morals are dictated by religious scriptures, depend on the scriptures.
If your morals are dictated by religious dogma, depends on the dogma (probably not).
If your morals are derived from evolutionary psychology yes, also you believe your consciousness is a slave to your genes.
If you derive your morals from your experiences and reflections, it's up to you.
>>
>>2509828
Look. Either you can pretend you believe in evolutionary psuchology or you can not.
But most people do not consider passing on their genes the meaning of their life.
So you can accept people will pursue what they want disregarding reproduction while not affecting you or you can go ahead and call anyone that plays videogames, indulges in futile hobbies or generally waste their time doing useless stuff mentally ill.
>>
>>2510013
>Any attempts at a universal moral code is forcing your views on someone.
Any attempts at society is forcing your views on someone, grow up from your retarded libertarian phase.
>>
>>2509764
Homosexual behavior is morally inferior to heterosexual behavior, simply for the fact that it necessarily can't satisfy every teleonomical characteristic of sex (you can't reproduce through gay sex).
However, that's not sufficient to say that it's immoral.

As to the question of how moral or healthy homosexuals are, well, very little. Hedonism and mental illness go hand in hand with homosexuality, although not necessarily which is why you can't say it's wholly immoral. You can say that the average homosexual is a very disturbed individual, morally and from a health perspective.
>>
>>2510031
Society deals with laws. In civilised countries laws have for goal the stability of society, not the upholding of morals.
People saying otherwise are entitled cunts.
>>
>>2510061
>Society deals with laws
Laws are the imposition of the views of a certain amount of people on everyone else that belongs in that society.
>>
>>2510087
And the premise of democracy is that every citizen (ie person on wich the law applies) belongs to the certain amount of people you speak about.
Hence why the cause invoked is supposed to be: it's for the greater good and not, it's because it appeals to my personal morals.
>>
>>2510123
>And the premise of democracy is that every citizen (ie person on wich the law applies) belongs to the certain amount of people you speak about.
Anon, I don't believe for one second you seriously accept what you just wrote. Has there seriously never been a single time in the history of your democracy where people (the majority, presumably) passed a law that other people (a minority, presumably) didn't want at all?
Because that's precisely a certain set of people, less than the totally of the population, imposing their views on the totatly of the population, which includes those who wanted the law and those who didn't want it.
>>
>>2510147
Okay let's back up. I'm in total agreement with what you're saying in the context of applied politics.
When I said universal morals were forcing shit on people I was talking in the context of the thread where nothing was clearly defined and I assumed we were talking in a philosophical sense.
Just got a bit of a knee-jerk reaction when I got called a liberal, that's all.
>>
>>2510155
>When I said universal morals were forcing shit on people I was talking in the context of the thread where nothing was clearly defined
Well, sure, saying "these are THE moral rules, they just ARE" is clearly an unjust imposition of one's will on others, but it basically never happens on part of moral realists, in fact, most people that behave like that are moral anti-realists, usually they believe in moral relativism and might-makes-right type of thinking.
Moral realists, at least philosophers, always try to justify the universal morality they're proposing.
>>
>>2509764
Does it ruin my day? No.
Then the answer is no.
>>
>>2510165
>Does it ruin my day? No.
Come on, does a secret genocide that doesn't include you or anyone who you know ruin your day? Does that really mean it's not immoral?
>>
>>2510165
It ruins my day so the answer is yes
>>
>>2509777
>People who don't reproduce don't have a purpose in life
t.Mohammed Jamal Egyptius with 7 kids
>>
>>2510181
That's not what he said though, he said it's the core purpose of life, which makes sense since if it were to not happen, life would go extinct.
>>
>>2509779
its not gene like fairy tail fags wish it was, its impressed upon the mind by enviroment. nice halfassed try tho mate
>>
File: When you see such sweet bait.jpg (107KB, 387x750px) Image search: [Google]
When you see such sweet bait.jpg
107KB, 387x750px
>>2509901
>I don't want to do anything on them except all these things i want to do on them
LOL
>>
File: ss (2016-08-30 at 01.14.55).png (7KB, 1064x43px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-08-30 at 01.14.55).png
7KB, 1064x43px
>>2510242
is this your first post on the internet or are a complete underage moron?
>>
>>2510254
>I'm willing to let them live their lives as they see fit
>However, they should be discouraged from A: breeding, and B: adopting, at least until
Can't have your cake and eat it
>>
>>2510255
you're still doing the same thing no matter how witty you think it sounds
>>
File: 1476240136625.jpg (58KB, 416x620px) Image search: [Google]
1476240136625.jpg
58KB, 416x620px
>>2510259
Denial can't save you. You claimed that you will let them live their lives, and then in the next sentence want to prevent them from breeding and adopting. Pretty sure breeding and adopting is part of how people can live their life.
>>
>>2510263
Do you realize that adopting and having children involves a child?
>>
>>2510263
>endangering a child to satisfy your agenda
>>
>>2510269
Do you realize the cognitive dissonance you hold? You can claim to want to deny them from breeding and adopt coz muh children! :(. But at the very least, let's not pretend you are letting them lead a free life where they can do anything
>>
File: 1489011559706.jpg (40KB, 444x470px) Image search: [Google]
1489011559706.jpg
40KB, 444x470px
>>2510272
>using children to advance your agenda
>>
>>2510273
The "two consenting adults" argument stops being relevant when you bring children into things, I'm not even that guy.
>>
>>2510288
>pointing out hypocrisy in someone's post is a "two consenting adults" argument
Now this is a strawman>>2510254 take note
>>
>>2510297
>i will let them live their lives
>however
not seeing the hypocrisy here.
>>
>>2509777
It doesn't inhibit an organism's ability to reproduce whatsoever. It just reduces this organism's inclination to. This also makes straight sex for pleasure a mental illness. In addition, if we are to assume that any mental hinderence to beneficial action, then introversion, sadness, and even certain hobbies become mental illnesses. Despite these being normal functions, and signifiers of, a healthy brain.
>>
>>2510297
learn to apply logical inconsistencies you absolute ape
>>
>>2510309
>I won't do any harm on you however I will cut your toes and fingers
>They are free to choose any color except red, yellow, blue...
>>
>>2510339
learn to actually response to a post instead of going off tangent about something else
>>
>>2510341
>You are allowed to buy anything in this store.
>however the cash register is off limits.
>>
>>2510348
>you can do A except you can't do A
Are you being retarded on purpose? Do you even know how logic works?
>>
>>2510343
nice deflection fagenabler
>>
>>2509765
I am natalist (only for white people) but it's their thing. I down want to fiddle with their life.
>>
File: 1479007493720.jpg (148KB, 987x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479007493720.jpg
148KB, 987x700px
>>2509777
>biological teleology
>>
>>2509777
wrong. Evolution works on groups, not individuals. Look up indirect fitness.
>>
File: soaps.jpg (10KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
soaps.jpg
10KB, 200x300px
>>2509766
>spook
A bit racist, don't you think?
>>
>>2509777
Most Greeks and Romans had sex with men. Were the Greeks and Romans mentally ill?
>>
>>2514536
Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>2509854
>mentally ill Stirnerite
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>2509764
No, sex for pleasure is amoral, not immoral. There is probably a case for moral status of sex for purpose of procreation unless you are kind of retard that thinks planet would be better off without so many people.
>>
>>2509777
>the core purposes of any organism are to A: survive, and B: carry on its genes to the next generation.

No it's not
>>
File: Bible.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bible.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
Yes.
>>
>>2514567
>get sexual impulses from my body telling me to reproduce
>if I don't reproduce then my genes die out and nobody can continue my legacy
>if nobody reproduces in my tribe there's no one to continue the legacy of my tribe
>if nobody in the species reproduces then the species dies out, going against the biological imperative to not die out
Hmm but you're right reproducing isn't important or anything
>>
>>2510043
So this applies to anyone who uses birth control? I don't see how it wouldn't. Yes, that includes pulling out.
>>
>>2510272
Children are already in plenty of danger in the foster care system. It's startling just how horribly children are advised within it. It's also startling how few people know about this.
>>
>>2514633
Advised -> abused

No really, the more children taken out of that system, the better. Put some time into learning about the system and how children are affected by it. How foster parents game the system for money while abusing children. Let the gays adopt. We already treat orphans like shit. Two moms isn't going to make it any worse for them, statistically.
>>
>>2509764
Who cares? How does it affect you? Do you want morality police going door to door to make sure there are no faggots?
>>
>>2514633
>>2514651
Gays are extremely likely to abuse boys though, they can't control themselves
>>
>>2509777
A virgin like you has no reason not to kill himself then.
>>
>>2514656
>who le cares about anything?????? All I need is my distractions and I'm happy
Millennials deserve death
>>
>>2509764
No but I do think it is gross for a man to fuck another man. Also a lot of gays are too open with their sexuality. Pride parades are a display of degeneracy,
>>
>>2514656
reddit
>>
File: 1487907998901.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1487907998901.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>2509764
I highly advise OP and everyone who thinks theres nothing wrong with homosexuality to read this. This is a big redpill.
>>
Gays are a slippery slope.

First it was gays.

Then it was trannies.

Then it was tranny children.

Obviously this will only escalate. Liberals have a psychological NEED to have an "oppressed" group to identify with, to feel like their lives have meaning. So they'll start trying to normalize more and more degenerate behaviors. Expect pedo rights to be a thing.
>>
>>2509764
It is harmless fun.
>>
>>2514693
They are already trying to normalize pedophilia now.
>>
>>2514614
>if nobody in the species reproduces then the species dies out, going against the biological imperative to not die out

You're literally just begging the question.
>>
>>2514712
>dude, self-preservation is, like, a social construct, maaaaan
>>
>>2514580
Religious scriptures have nothing to do with morality. They are commandments from authority, not arguments or explanations of what right and wrong is and what is right and wrong.
>>
>>2514723
>preserving your tribe or race is the same preserving yourself
Spooky
>>
>>2514729
>we should not listen to God who created the human body and knows what is right and wrong
>>
File: IMG_l99wuk.jpg (217KB, 1115x1114px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_l99wuk.jpg
217KB, 1115x1114px
>>2514690
>mfw everyone ignores the most logical and fact based post in this thread
>>
>>2514732
Sorry, people have a biological impulse to not let their tribe/species die out. No amount of Stirner shitposting can change the fact that humans are animals.
>>
>>2514723
>He thinks his yokel philosophy can be justified by low-effort memeing.

Also

>producing offspring = self preservation
>your offspring are you
>people who aren't you are you

Unless you're arguing that children function like personal bodyguards. I have two myself, I promise you it's exactly the opposite.
>>
>>2514752
Humans are not animals.
>>
>>2514750
It triggers the brainwashed liberals

Sirens are going off in their heads: "RED ALERT, NON-MEDIA-APPROVED INFORMATION DETECTED, ALL CRITICAL THINKING FACULTIES CLOSE"
>>
>>2514752
>Sorry, people have a biological impulse

And? Gay people have a biological impulse to fuck people of the same sex. By your logic that's their imperative and therefore it's moral/ immoral to stop them.
>>
>>2514754
They do exactly function like that in hunter gatherer societies.

Less people = more threats, more threats = death
>>
>>2514771
I wish you anti-science liberal fucks would stop posting and read a book
>>
>>2514774
>in Hunter gatherer societies

Do you live in a hunter gatherer society there friendo?
>>
>>2514771
prove it. back up the claim that homosex is a biological impulse. otherwise, fallacy
>>
>>2514757
weak attempt at baiting
>>
>>2510359
Are you? There's nothing wrong with saying you will tolerate every behaviour except x
>>
>>2514779
That's not an argument
>>
>>2514805
t. buttblasted atheist

Humans are not animals, your darwinist religion won't change that fact.
>>
>>2514768
literally I've replied to all the claims the libs have made in this thread requesting proof yet I've gotten no replies whatsoever
>>
>>2514750
>deriving oughts from is
Spooky

> people have a biological impulse to not let their tribe/species die out.
>implying intensifies
>>
File: Spook black qt.jpg (120KB, 454x301px) Image search: [Google]
Spook black qt.jpg
120KB, 454x301px
>>2509766
>>
>>2514817
im a christian and even a 5 year old knows that humans are animals. just because we have a far higher iq doesnt mean we're a whole seperate entity.
>>
>>2514825
calling something spooky isn't an argument. produce a real, fact based counter-arguement and cite sources or just admit you've lost.
>>
>>2514806
Read>>2510263
>>2510255

He didn't say tolerate, he said he will let them lives their life
>>
>>2514835
How the fuck are we animals?

>Humans have souls
>Animals do not have souls

>Humans are aware of God
>Animals are not aware of God

Read the first book of the Bible. Man is made to dominate the earth and take care of the animals.

The only ones who believe we are animals are atheistic materialists/naturalists and evolutionists.
>>
>>2514799
What the fuck is the alternative? Gay people are in on some global millennia-old conspiratorial ruse? Of course it's biological you dipshit.
>>
>>2514750

Because the 1st part of your "ebin" post is BS and I assume no one wants to read the whole thing.

>omg u cant reproduce
So? Nature doesn't need every pairing to reproduce. Even if it did, homosexuals can still pair with heterosexuals to reproduce.
>omg STD's and anal tearing
Comes from frequent 'unsafe' sexual encounters. More casual encounters = problems, which only education can fix. Also obviously not all gay encounters are anal and there are precautions to be taken.
>>
>>2514849
Does the Bible precisely say animals dont have souls? No. Pope Francis even said animals go to heaven, take that however you will.

Where in the Bible does it say animals aren't aware to God's presence? Nowhere. Animals are very aware to the presence of the supernatural. They are arguably more aware than us, as they get spooked at things we can't feel.

Also, just because we're made to dominate the world makes us not animals? Or does it make us superior animals?
>>
>>2514690
>makes up his own definiton of mental illness
>if something is comparable to something it falls under the same category
>not a single source from the last 10 years
get red piled libruls
>>
File: not amused.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
not amused.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>2514869
>b-but Pope Francis said

Yes, let's listen to what a Jesuit Marxist child-raping satanic pedophile has to say.
>>
>>2514844
Neither is yours senpai
>>
>>2514858
>homosexuals can still pair with heterosexuals to reproduce.

you've just proved my point. if you cannot reproduce, it's not natural. if you follow the bible at all, which I doubt, you're not supposed to have sex unless the aim is to reproduce. you cannot reproduce via homosexual sex, therefore its unbiblical.

>I assume no one wants to read the whole thing.

Not my fault if its long. If someone really wants to learn the truth, they'd take the time to read it. I can tell you're obviously not of that camp.
>>
>>2514891
I posted a long long essay which has all of its sources listed at the bottom. Please tell me how that's not an argument.
>>
>>2514899
>it's unbiblical
That whole post was about secular reasons to hate homosexuality
>>
>>2514909
Can't derive an ought from is
>>
>>2514846
>except in this case.
What is wrong with that language?
>>
>>2514883
Ah, so research is only good if it's from the past 10 years. Didn't realize research expired after a certain amount of time, thanks for letting me know that everything 2007 and before is an utter lie.

>>2514886
I said take that as you will. I'm not personally a Catholic, but I said that just in case you were.
>>
>>2514920
Not what I said retard but okay. Certain information needs to be updated over time. The world isn't the same as it was in 1987
>>
>>2514911
Congratulations you can read. Doesn't lessen my argument at all. I provided a secular look on homosexuality and a Biblical one. Both go against it.
>>
>>2514924
Yet the laws of human nature never change.
>>
>>2514927
>arguing with somebody in secular terms
>all of the sudden talking biblical terms
>>2514931
Our knowledge on them does though.
>>
>>2510168
>a secret genocide
The thing about homosexuality is that it is self-checking. Anyone who is exclusively homosexual won't leave descendants who have genes that lend themselves to a homosexual disposition (although of course, there are straight people who have genes that recessively could result in a homosexually-inclined individual, so there will always be such people born). In that way, the rate/prevalence of homosexuality will not grow (other than by chance of course, if the gene mutations just happen that way in the population...but in any case, there is no force driving an increase in prevalence).

Long story short, if you view it as a problem for whatever reason, it is self-containing.
>>
>>2514899

>If you cannot reproduce, its not natural
Then why does Homosexuality exist in nature oh intelligent one?
>If you follow the bible
So in answering problems with your secular arguments you are rushing towards scripture?

>Snarky putdown
Good job!
>>
>>2514899
>you're not supposed to have sex unless the aim is to reproduce
Can an infertile person have sex with their spouse? Would that be a sin?
>>
Yes.

The last time an entire city went gay, God nuked them off the face of the earth.
>>
>>2514952
>Then why does Homosexuality exist in nature oh intelligent one?
It literally doesn't. Show me one example of two male or female animals fucking in nature.

>So in answering problems with your secular arguments you are rushing towards scripture?
There's quite literally nothing wrong with the secular argument, you are just so deep in your liberalism that you avoid facts like the plague. Also, I never realized giving two viewpoints on a topic was a bad thing. The essay states whats wrong with homosexuality in secular terms, then I stated whats wrong with homosexuality in Biblical terms. Both say homosexuality is wrong.
>>
>>2514942
>Our knowledge on them does though.

Biggest joke of 2017 I've seen so far. Homosexuality didnt go main stream because we awoke from our anti-gay slumber. It came back because some mentally ill sexual degenerates said "no we aight senpai" and pushed for their mental illness to be decriminalized.
>>
>>2514849
>How the fuck are we animals?

Open your fucking eyes and look around cunt
>>
>>2514956
From a Biblical standpoint, no, they shouldn't fuck because they know they can't get their wife pregnant. But you could easily have figured that one out for yourself if you used logic, something I know is foreign to you.
>>
File: 1487819450513.png (50KB, 180x191px) Image search: [Google]
1487819450513.png
50KB, 180x191px
>>2514960

>he knows so little about his own faith that he seriously think Sodom's sin was being gay

Try reading more. Because being gay wasn't what god blew the cities away for.
>>
>>2514970
>Show me one example of two male or female animals fucking in nature.

There are numerous examples of it, everyone knows this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals

It's like I'm talking to a 10 year old, or someone who was homeschooled
>>
>>2514984
I see that we are distinct from fucking animals.
>>
>>2514980

Why should a mental illness be criminalized you mong?
>>
>>2514980
Gays didn't "come back" they were just closeted. Also the reasoning in that essay doesn't use the actual definiton for mental illness so I'm not sure why you're still stuck on it being "mental illness"
>>
>>2514999

All animals are distinct from one another, bone brain. Try again.
>>
>>2514997
>USING WIKIPEDIA AS A SOURCE

its almost like im talking to a 10 year old mate

also,

>falling for this
its quite convenient that we just realized that animals engage in homosexual behavior around the time many people were coming out with studies saying homosexuality is normal and natural to back up the case that same sex marriages should be allowed. very odd that before the gay rights movement there were absolutely no reports or studies saying animals did gay shit too. really makes you think....
>>
>>2515007
Animals are not aware of their own existence like we are.

Animals are not conscience of God and the greater questions like we are.

Animals do not build giant civilizations and rule the world like we do.

Animals do not have souls or live for eternity.

Animals do not have the "breath of life" that God gave Adam.

But you're obviously just baiting, so here is my last (You).
>>
>>2515022
>its almost like im talking to a 10 year old mate

wow you took what I said and then just repeated it back to me

you must have been homeschooled

>its quite convenient that we just realized that animals engage in homosexual behavior around the time many people were coming out with studies saying homosexuality is normal and natural to back up the case that same sex marriages should be allowed. very odd that before the gay rights movement there were absolutely no reports or studies saying animals did gay shit too. really makes you think....

Well considering you didn't even know that gay animals existed until I just told you then, how the fuck would you know if there were no reports of gay animals before then? How would a 10 year old like yourself, who has done no research, know what the thinking of a period 100 years before his birth would be?
>>
>>2515001
Give me a good reason why all mental illness shouldn't be criminalized. Give me one good reason that we shouldn't exterminate the most mentally ill, and by association the most unproductive members of our society who leach resources. One good reason apart from "oh my you cant kill people gosh"
>>
File: v mods.jpg (129KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
v mods.jpg
129KB, 593x647px
>>2514665
>>2514673
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1486427113105.jpg (22KB, 571x547px) Image search: [Google]
1486427113105.jpg
22KB, 571x547px
>>2514999
r u dumb son? like for reals
>>
>>2515029
>Animals are not aware of their own existence like we are.

Some certainly are

>Animals are not conscience of God and the greater questions like we are.

Neither are children

>Animals do not build giant civilizations and rule the world like we do.

And how does that make you not an animal?

>Animals do not have souls or live for eternity.

Neither do you

>Animals do not have the "breath of life" that God gave Adam.

Doesn't exist

>But you're obviously just baiting, so here is my last (You).

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2515022
Wikipedia isn't some falacious website it's a good springboard for you to start out and then look more into a topic
>>
>>2515033
>Give me a good reason why all mental illness shouldn't be criminalized.

Because criminalizing an illness is immoral and doesn't make sense.
>>
File: salt.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>2515048
butthurt atheist

>grrrrrrrr i hate god!
>i wish i was just an animal
>>
>>2515052

tell that to the person I was quoting you fucking illiterate scum
>>
>>2515031
>
wow you took what I said and then just repeated it back to me

you must have been homeschooled

doesn't understand a return insult

>Well considering you didn't even know that gay animals existed until I just told you then

the point im arguing is that there arent gay animals you fucking mongoloid, learn to read. your "enlightening wiki leak" didnt "open my eyes" to the world of animal homosexuality

>how the fuck would you know if there were no reports of gay animals before then?

because i've looked for some and never found them??

inb4: i bet u looked for 2 seconds faggot haha they exist

feel free to produce one

>How would a 10 year old like yourself

attempting to belittle me personally to make your argument look like the mature one and mine the childish one. classic tactic.

>who has done no research,

you acknowledged the sources i put at the end of my essay, therefore you acknowledged i have conducted research, therefore you have just lessened your argument

>know what the thinking of a period 100 years before his birth would be?

Know what people thought a hundred years before I was born? Oh I have no idea, especially since written accounts dont exist and old medical records dont exist either
>>
>>2515063
Who the fuck were you quoting? You weren't quoting anybody you were using >imblying arrows
>>
>>2515061

Here we have a typical example of neoteny in an animal, where childlike features are retained into adulthood. Also a good example of primitive shit-flinging behaviour showing a clear link to the apes
>>
>>2514614
Biological imperative!= morality
>>
>>2515057
>and doesn't make sense.

economic benefit makes sense to me
>>
>>2515074
Here we have an example of an edgy 15 year old atheist who *thinks* his grandpa was a poop-throwing monkey.
>>
>>2515070
>the point im arguing is that there arent gay animals you fucking mongoloid

There are though, perhaps read the link instead of running scared from information.

Also try presenting your posts in a more readable format, I didn't bother with the rest.
>>
>>2515085

No I think you're a shit-throwing monkey, you're still doing it
>>
>>2515033
>Give me one good reason that we shouldn't exterminate the most mentally ill
The expense of just getting rid of them all outweighs the benefit (especially since that even if you kill all of the mentally ill currently alive, there will always be more developing, so you made a big expense now to not even fix the issue)...plus, having mentally ill people allows us to both (1) learn more about the human body via finding why they have the illness, and (2) experiment and find cures for them so that maybe in the distant future, we actually could eliminate (most) mental illness.
>>
>>2515082

That's because you're a child
>>
>>2515091
My worldview doesn't say that a soup magically became alive and shit-throwing apes turned into humans through mutant magic.
>>
>>2515082

Consider suicide then, because you're nothing but a drain on society
>>
>>2515103
Neither does evolution
>>
>>2515103

No it says that water becomes wine and the dead magically come back to life through magic
>>
>>2515087
>There are though

You're a daft cunt aren't you. No matter how many facts I throw at you, you won't budge. Animals aren't gay, that's a lie made up to support the gay rights movement. There are no reports of animals exerting homosexual behavior pre-gay rights movement.

>Also try presenting your posts in a more readable format, I didn't bother with the rest.

I presented in a normal format. It's not my fault that you've run out of steam and can't counter anything else I said. But you'll never accept that, all liberals are as daft and thick headed as you.

Not even worth debating anymore, I'm talking to a brick wall.

>inb4: haha! i got you to go away therefore i won the argument!!! another point for liberalism!
>>
>>2515108
He gave you proof for homosexual animals and you gave him "nuh-uh!!"
>>
File: myth.jpg (23KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
myth.jpg
23KB, 300x237px
>>2515105
Yes it does.

Your religion is disgusting and retarded.
>>
>>2515113
Abiogenesis isn't apart of evolution
>>
>>2515107
God doesn't do magic. God does whatever He wants. He is sovereign. He made the laws of the universe.

Magic is people trying to do those things, hence why it is associated with witchcraft and the occult.
>>
>>2515096
How exactly do you know that it would be a large expense? Last time I checked it doesnt cost anything apart from a little gas money to drive an autist out to the middle of the desert and leave him there. Definitely doesn't cost anything to unplug a kids oxygen tubes. And on the reproducing part, just throw mentally ill babies in the trash can when they come up just like you do to aborted babies. The only difference is a few months.

>>2515099
implying

>>2515104
also implying. >>2515107
>>
File: evolution myth.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
evolution myth.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>2515117
Without abiogenesis there is no evolution.
>>
>>2515122
"No."
>>
>>2515022

Are you kidding me? Is this an elaborate plot for YOU's?

Wikipedia lists the sources that are used to construct the content at the bottom. There are 112 referenced on that page alone. If you want a
book how about, "Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity"? There is hardly a shortage of sources for you to read
>>
File: books.png (644KB, 613x472px) Image search: [Google]
books.png
644KB, 613x472px
>>2515124
I'm sorry that you are an irrational, dogmatic fedora who believes in pseudo-science and is incapable of critical thinking.

Here's a pity (You)
>>
>>2515112
He gave me a wiki page that I myself could quite easily get into to make it say "animals are exclusively gay and never have hetero sex". Maybe if you went to school you'd know that wiki is an unreliable and unacceptable source of "information".
>>
>>2515134
Please go to /sci/ with your bullshit and get shit on
>>
>>2515138
not an argument, retard
>>
>>2515137
>>2515052
>>2515127
>>
>>2515142
I'm not making an argument I'm just asking for you to go on /sci/, post this shit and link it to me so I can laugh
>>
>>2515119

stop backpedaling lol
>>
>>2515127
read >>2515022

>b..but all scientific studies are 100% real!!

didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe everything you're told. especially when it (((conveniently))) comes about just in time to support a particular political movement
>>
>>2515150
>haha i have no argument, b-but there are other people who would surely beat you! h-haha...

brainwashed dumbass
>>
>>2515152
Please post your evidence that we only started seeing this when the gay rights movement happened.
>>
>>2515144
and how's that wiki security doing? last time I got on I easily got in and was able to change several details on Henry II's page.
>>
>>2515119
>God does whatever He wants

aka magic
>>
>>2515153
I've argued with creationists on this board countless times and you guys aren't interested in thinking or self reflection. At this point what more can I do but laugh at you?
>>
>>2515158
Wonder if those changes are still there
>>
>>2515155
>expects me to prove the non existance of studies showing animals engaging in homosexual behavior

you do realizs what you just said is autistic, don't you. show me one pre-gay rights movement study that shows animals being gay.
>pro-tip: there are none
>>
>>2515119

So God can turn water into wine but not rocks into life? Even though adam came from dust...

nice one
>>
>>2515152

So we've gone from

>Homosexuality is bad because homosexuals don't reproduce
>And that's bad because it's un-natural!
>And it's un-natural because there are no studies!
>And there are no studies if you exclude the 'false science' which contradicts me!

Where does this end? What difference does it make between 100 and 100,000 sources if you can just snap your fingers and go "science makes mistakes and these are clearly mistakes!". Honestly, what will make you change your mind short of a divine relevation?
>>
>>2515159
thats not what magic is retard
>>
>>2515173
Yes He can. What makes you think He can't?
>>
>>2515171
I was just curious where you got this idea from, you're free to have a look at all the sources from the Wikipedia article
>>
>>2515174
my last post for the night

1. Wikipedia. I think that's fairly enough said. Go back to grade school and try to write a paper using wiki as a source. If our shitty school system doesn't even accept it, why the fuck should anyone.

2. I love how you skirted over the fact that there are no pre-gay rights movement studies that show animals exhibiting homosexual behavior. All those studies coincidentally popped up around the time of the movement and conveniently backed up the gays argument.

>Honestly, what will make you change your mind short of a divine relevation?
And what God would come down and tell me that homosexuality is right when their own holy book explicity says its wrong? Definitely not the God of Abraham.

Your argument is a joke.

You are so incredibly blind my man. All I can hope for you is that one day you wake up and dump all that shit. GG man.
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.jpg (80KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.jpg
80KB, 574x574px
>>2515162
That's because you argue for the sake of arguing.
You don't care about facts, science or data. You only want to affirm your personal beliefs and dismiss opposing views because it contradicts your monkey mythology.

http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html
http://www.icr.org/
http://creation.com/
https://answersingenesis.org/
http://www.creationwiki.org/Main_Page

Being uneducated on the subject of evolution vs creation debate is not an excuse for ignorance. But then again I've dealt with hundreds of atheists who suffer from cognitive dissonance like you.

Since facts and science are on my mind, all you can do is shitpost and throw ad hominems. Basically you are admitting defeat.
>>
>>2515197
I love how you keep repeating the same things about Wikipedia and skirting over what I've replied to you with
>>
>>2515202
I'm not arguing you. There's no defeat to be had.
>>
>>2515209
If you have no arguments, you lost.
Simple as that.
>>
>>2515197

I'm glad you consider your posts a game, otherwise I would have had to think you were seriously believing them.

"GG"
>>
>>2515197

TU quoque
>>
>>2509764
Not a single person has come up with a good reason why homosexuality should be allowed yet, so I'm going with yes
>>
>>2509764
It's ethically neutral. If you're not hurting anyone or being hurt, then you can't fault it. Morally, it gets some people's panties in a bunch. By their narrow morals, it's wrong. But morality is not ethics, so they can all jump in a lake.
>>
>>2515379

nice logic
>>
>>2510525
Why did you hate white people so much?
>>
>>2515517

white people are just technologically advanced niggers
>>
>>2515517
fuck whites and fuck tronald blimpf
>>
>>2509767
>relative
to what?
>>
>>2514723
If I can go against my biological imperative to reproduce then it is not an absolute imperative. And someone who feels compelled to kill other people is also obeying a biological imperative.

>>2514799
If it isn't biological, then what the fuck it is? Spiritual?

>>2515022
Why do we have to limit our behaviour to that of animals? Do you see animals using computers and electricity? Do you see animals using arguments? Then get the fuck out of here.

But the main question is: what the fuck do you mean by "natural"?

>>2515214
>Arguments are about winning/losing
>>
>>2509997
Lol that's the dumbest, most untestable, bs I've yet to see in biology.

Fact is they can't prove any of that. Its just a far-fetched post-hoc theory some faggot came up with to try to give homosexuality a natural basis.

Stupid fuckers don't realize that this type of reasoning could make murder, infanticide, cannibalism, all 'natural' and thus according to modern millennial reasoning, not only morally acceptable, but a virtue to be protected, worshipped, and admired.
>>
>>2509764
Well the gods I was raised with never said anything about gays. So...no?
>>
>>2516432
>this type of reasoning could make murder, infanticide, cannibalism, all 'natural'
But they are, so what?
>Its just a far-fetched post-hoc theory
Have you read it? It says:
>this has been known for so long that herders have mythologies built around it
>>
>>2516466
Are you a wiccan or some other flavour of autistic new age pagan lad?
>>
I don't think it is. With a low population, it's really not preferable for any country, but it's okay otherwise.
>>
>>2509764
What you do with your weewee is your thing, as long as you don't put it into people/animals that either don't want it or do not have responsibility to decide.
>>
>>2509816
>why do you present it as if it would be some massive epidemic of buggery and pussy licking?
It's not that the evil exists that is the problem, it's that the evil is tolerated, or even encouraged.
>>
>>2514754
>>your offspring are you
Who's to say that your 'ego' is what is truly in charge of you, and that it's not just your DNA pulling the strings? In that case, yes reproduction IS self-preservation, as you DNA is ensuring its survival, regardless of the fate of the meatbag that it once inhabited.
>>
>>2509777
>Remember that the core purposes of any organism are to A: survive, and B: carry on its genes to the next generation
says who?
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.