[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jordan Peterson AMA - March 23rd 7-9pm EST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: JordanBPepeson.png (596KB, 508x470px) Image search: [Google]
JordanBPepeson.png
596KB, 508x470px
Hey /his/. I'm working with Jordan Peterson to get an AMA going, and wanted to invite you to come and share your thoughts and questions for Dr. Peterson. It's happening March 23rd 7-9pm EST on /r/IamA. Share any questions in regards to philosophy or psychology with him.
>>
Why does Jordan Peterson act like a Sargon or Milo tier meme philosopher and waste his time appealing to idiots on youtube instead of writing books and teaching like a real intellectual?
>>
>>2508948

He's written a book and he does teach
>>
>>2508948
because he is a meme philosper
>>
Ask him if anyone's ever told him he looks like that guy from Pet Shop Boys.
>>
>>2508960

yeah but why the youtube video soapboxing and shit like that? Its not very smart.
>>
>>2508970

Which one?
>>
>>2508970
He's also actively critical and opposed to Canadian political shit. The dude is more than just
an academician.
>>
>>2509112
You're not kidding. He's kind of a canary in a coalmine, as his industry is regulated in a similar way to mine, also in Canada. I personally support him but wanted to provide his opponents an opportunity to engage with him too. I think the ideas he has around freedom of expression and his reasons for opposing Canadian legislation Bill C-16 are important, but if something about his position is wrong, then it's more important to explore that.
>>
>>2508948

t. triggered /leftypol/
>>
File: anime girl.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
>>>/r/IamA
>>
>>2509174

most of the hate for him stems from "alt-left" faggots getting mad at him for criticizing communism
>>
>>2509174
He's definitely needed. Only one taking a stand against the tumblr tier lunacy in universities. It all started for him because he refused to call people their preferred pronouns.

He gets too religious/spiritual in his arguments and doesn't understand the value of objective analysis but that's not surprising for a liberal arts professor.
>>
How much do you think gender effects a person's psychology?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.