[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the future of christianity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HE'S'A'COMIN'.jpg (21KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
HE'S'A'COMIN'.jpg
21KB, 370x284px
Not shitposting here im pretty curious. I was raised as a non-denominational christian but left the faith when i was like eight. some 11 years later and everyone i was raised with left the faith too. dont get me wrong, i've heard the 'christianity is finished in next 40 years' meme and i think that's bullshit when you put it into a global perspective, but when i go to church with the folks the sermons are so much less about "GUYZ IT RLY HEPPND" and more about general moral guidance. As thousands of year pass and their messiah doesnt return, will it just painstakingly discredit the mythology through the ages and only serve as a moral-ethical relic? will relativism memes rule western europe while islamisation kills off the stonk christfucks? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z
>>
25year rule
>>
>>2508652
not familiar, go on
>>
It might get stronger as a conservative identity people will use to manifest their anti-immigration sentiment, but it will inevitably disappear within the next 100 years. Pope Francis is doing everything in his power to ensure this. Catholicism was the formal identity of European conservativism, modern people don't need religion, and by trying to "mainstreamize" Christianity and bringing it closer to its origins, he is destroying any weight this identity still holds.
>>
>>2508656

It means fuck off with your blog.
>>
>>2508645
you have to be at least 25 to post here.
>>
Read the book of Revelation. It explains what is going to happen in the future.

We live in the "Falling Away" era, as prophesied. Paganism, Gnosticism and doctrines of demons will make a reemergence as Alice Bailey's "Externalization of Hierarchy" takes place.

Globalization will lead to a New World Order, setting the stage for the Antichrist.
>>
>>2508661
fuck, I gave you a serious answer without reading all of your shitpost
>>
>>2508665
gey
>>2508667
zu alt
>>2508671
thanks anyways
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.