[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The more violently they debate you, the more they know you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CIYvAwHWIAAqLZH.png (248KB, 418x457px) Image search: [Google]
CIYvAwHWIAAqLZH.png
248KB, 418x457px
>The more violently they debate you, the more they know you're actually right.

Is this true?
>>
>>2508165

Of course not. Someone can be vehement about just how offended they are by someone being wrong, especially if that wrongness is persuasive for some reason.
>>
>>2508165
No. This can be true in certain cases, but this should not be accepted as a general truth unless we want every handicapped autist spewing garbage smugly mention this and think they have won when other people get annoyed about them being retarded and ignoring logic.

However, when someone is violent at their very first response, you can assume that they are desperately want to deny something they fear.
>>
>>2508180
ignore my grammar in the second part
>>
>>2508182
meant >>2508182
>>
Super passionate extremist ideologues are fundamentally insecure broken people. The only people with any real opinions that they genuinely believe are disinterested stoic pragmatic types.
>>
>>2508165
No, that's a self-serving attitude that no genuinely honest person would hold.
>>
>>2508182

SPBP. How emotional someone gets tells you nothing but how emotional that particular person is. Some people can't help getting hot under the collar when people disagree with them, ESPECIALLY when they're in the right. Other people take a sadistic pleasure in arguing for it'sown sake, and don't even care of they're right or wrong.
>>
>>2508165
No, you could just be an infuriating asshole.
>>
>>2508251
Fine, you are partially right, but what is SPBP?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.