[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her endgame /his/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Itzpapalotl.jpg (91KB, 282x270px) Image search: [Google]
Itzpapalotl.jpg
91KB, 282x270px
What's her endgame /his/?
>>
no blood sacrifices for hundreds of years and yet the world hasn't ended. Aztecs BTFO
>>
>>2507929
literally to fuck random dudes
>>
>>2507942
Well, not exactly, people still sacrifice animals to this day in Mexico. Some things just got replaced as offerings, like I know in some places coca cola is offered to saints which are basically masked ancient deities.
>>
>>2507942
What do you think all that violence is for, anon?
>>
Ahhh the infamous obsidian butterfly. She is the leader of the Tzitzimeme - you can think of these as 'star demons' ... skeletal warrior women who were protectors of womanhood but who were also hellbent on capturing the sun, Tonatiuh, descending to earth and devouring humanity. Her attempts at this can be observed during solar eclipses.

Interestingly, Tonatiuh was also Itzpapalotl's son. (In Aztec mythology the sun god was once called Nanahuatzin; a lowly diseased god with syphilis, who sacrificed himself selflessly to become the sun.) Not only did she abandon Nanahuatzin at birth (might I also note that she was the father), she now brings along her squad to fatally attack him as the sun. Parenting at its finest.
>>
>>2508279
So the end of the world then?
>>
>>2508328
That is correct.

She can quite a creepy figure. She has her own invisibility cloak for 'stealth mode' so that humans cannot see her. Other times she'll creep into the Mexican court, dressed as an alluring woman with white powder on her face and strips of rubber.
>>
File: Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg (99KB, 668x360px) Image search: [Google]
Epidemics in Mixteca Alta.jpg
99KB, 668x360px
>>2507942
But it did anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.