[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white supremacist groups drawn to Germanic motifs? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: rune.jpg (10KB, 301x353px) Image search: [Google]
rune.jpg
10KB, 301x353px
Why are white supremacist groups drawn to Germanic motifs? I don't recall seeing or hearing of a celtic-based white supremacist ideology, nor a slavic-based.
>>
File: 103_3854.jpg (110KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
103_3854.jpg
110KB, 682x1023px
>>
>>2506876
Because Celts know they are the pinnacle of human evolution. Making a big deal out of it makes you look like a try hard faggot.
>>
slavs and celts aren't white, or at least they weren't considered to be by that movement's ideological founders. modern white supremacists use the twitter toad.
>>
>>2506876
>what is the celtic cross
>>
>>2506908
hello red dit
>>
>>2506876
Because we live in America. Go to the Slavosphere and you'll find them. Also certain Celtic symbols >>2506917 are very prolific. Just not to the extent.
>>
What does 'white supremacist' mean? White people who are tribalistic?
>>
>>2506876
You find a lot of Celtic crosses in America and Britain. Then in Eastern Europe there's a symbol that I forgot what it's called but it like a circular Swastika and has its origins in Slavic paganism.
>>
>>2506936
It means you see non-whites as subhuman. How does this need to be explained?
>>
because muh Hitler is the only thing they know
>>
>>2506876
Anyone else also find it ironic most of the members are Irish or some kind of mutt German?
>>
>>2507097
source on the demographics of the members?
>>
>>2507111
1. Math - Germans and micks are the largest white American ethnicities
2. This is the emblem of the Aryan Brotherhood
>>
>>2507132
touche
>>
Because white people think the Vikings were the pinnacle of white power, and they think that their obsession with that culture is just them "honoring their heritage just like the minorities do".
>>
>>2507077
>because muh Hitler is the only thing they know

/thread
>>
File: IMG_0754.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0754.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Why are white supremacists drawn to a Mexican frog?
>>
File: 1481502560957.jpg (149KB, 696x378px) Image search: [Google]
1481502560957.jpg
149KB, 696x378px
>>2506876
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.