[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the Yugoslav Wars. What really happened? Who was right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: serbs.jpg (385KB, 2000x1302px) Image search: [Google]
serbs.jpg
385KB, 2000x1302px
Redpill me on the Yugoslav Wars.

What really happened? Who was right?
>>
serbs chimped out, nothing out of the ordinary
>>
You realise you are going to get 3 entierly diffirent versions of events, and a 4th one by somebody claiming those previouse three are false, and hence he is going to give to you the unbiased one, when in reality all 4 will be bullshit and you will never get anything of value from this. Why do you even care about balkan history, nobody likes us anyways. Just go read about rome or whatever and leave us to kill eachother in peace
>>
>>2506164
what's the differences between Croatians and Serbs?
I get it to:
Serbs are Orthodox, Croatians are belong to the slightly different Catholic detonation
Serbs use Cyrillic script, Croats use the slightly different Latin script
Serbs got a history of closeness to Greece and Russia, Croats got a history of closeness to Italy and Germany
>>
Everyone was right, everyone was wrong, everyone knew that , so the war was Inevitable
>>
>>2506964
This.

My parents, father who is serb and mother who is bosnian, both think the war was fucking mindboggingly retarded. Like they -hate- all three sides of it.

So I too have grown up to more or less just think it's stupid. I mean, it really is. Tito was a firm, but fair ruler. Beloved by everyone, hated by very few. But no, some assholes just want power or their own bigger piece of the cake, every damn time.
>>
What is with this constant obsession by Westerners to make sense of the Yugoslav wars it was nothing more than my guys vs your guys triggered by economic collapse and old party bosses and their criminal gangs wanting to enrich themselves.
>>
>>2508449
yugoslavia is honestly an interesting country to me. the balkans are a cool place imo, between the Greek, Venetian, Austrian, and Ottomans all warring over the land its kinda fascinating.
>>
>>2506164
Something something fuck the pope something something remove kebab something something at last you truly see
>>
Serb here from Croatia here, got kicked out during Operation Storm.

Mostly a power grab, funded by rich Canadian, American and Australian Serbs and Croats. then became a proxy was, NATO v Russia.

>>2508404
>Tito was a firm, but fair ruler
True. Except he dropped the ball hard on a succession plan which is ultimately his fault and led to the failure of the Nation during the said power vaccum.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.