[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Persia really try to holocause the Jews?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6619.png (418KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6619.png
418KB, 640x1136px
Did Persia really try to holocause the Jews?
>>
>>2503914
Literally everyone the jews have ever lived with has tried to chase them out at some point

In fact, it might be one of the most common human social traits
>>
Yes
During WW2 the Aryans (aka Persians) tried to genocide the kikes through fcilities in Poland
>>
>>2503924
Why are they such an inherently repulsive people to warrant such revulsion to them throughout the ages?
>>
>>2503914
Yes read book of Esther. But it was a Persian advisor to the King. The King didn't want to and when the plan was unveiled it was stopped.

I don't like roleplaying about things that happened 2500+ years ago but since we are, we freed these fucking kikes from Babylon and let them go back home. We were the first people who were ever nice to them
>>
>>2503914
No, The Sassanians loved the jews iirc
>>
>>2503938
>the book of esther
>historical source

"No!"
>>
PURIMFEST 1000 BC
>>
>>2503914
No. He's referring to an old testament story about a planned genocide in Persia that gets thwarted by the jewish wife of the persian king. But there's no historical evidence for it at all.
>>
>>2503943
That's what Naziyahoo is talking about in that article. We have never tried to kill all Jews otherwise
>>
>>2503936

People don't like religious minorities.
>>
>>2503943
t. Haman
>>
>>2503955
Lies

Westerners love religious minorities. We adopt aspects of them like tai-chi in the park or aspects of bhuddism.

It's when religious minorities want to be bothersome political organizations that we grow concerned.
>>
Bu didn't the persians liberate the jews when they conquered babylon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.