[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Corinthians 5:1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife

So mother-son incest was running wild in Corinth in the Apostle Paul's time, even amongst members of the burgeoning Christian church. So much so that he had to write them a letter to tell them to knock that shit off.

Were there any other cultures where mother-son inest was a thing? I find this fascinating.
>>
>>2503519
sons have been fucking their mothers since mothers had sons and will continue to do so

>I find this fascinating.
Why?
>>
>>2503519
T. Oedipus
>>
File: barabf.png (853KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
barabf.png
853KB, 601x601px
>Were there any other cultures where mother-son inest was a thing?

The Greeks seemed fascinated by the idea of mother-son incest. There was a well-known Greek play where an iconoclastic noble wants to enrage the gods against him, so he proceeds to rape his own mother, who asks him afterwards with disgust: "Did you derive pleasure from that place from which you yourself derived?", with the guy - the original edgelord - answering that he did not, and only did it as an insult to the laws of the gods.

>Were there any other cultures where mother-son inest was a thing?

I'm guessing father-son incest was a thing in the Levant, considering the odd snippet where one of the sons of Noah (Ham, in this case) actually goes and rapes Noah while he's drunk.
>>
>>2503570
>rapes noah
he saw him passed out drunk and naked and went to vet his brothers to laugh at him.

why do these sickening fags always try to shoegorn gay shit into absolutely EVERYTHING?
>>
File: butt.gif (1MB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
butt.gif
1MB, 379x379px
>>2503827
Most scholars and academics and researchers are of the consensus that Ham performed some sexual act on Noah, or castrated him. The evidence is there: even in the original Hebrew, the passage is sexually charged (for example: when Noah awakes, he feels shame at what "Ham did [to him]; this isn't at all consistent with the idea of Ham catching a glimpse of a naked Noah. It points to some form of sexual activity).

This isn't some "fringe fag" consensus, or whatever the fuck you're going on about. Also, why are you getting mad at me? Blame it on your kike blood god, who apparently thought the scene of a son raping his father was instrumental in the plan for divine salvation and allowed it to have a place in the canon.
>>
>>2503864
>why are you mad at me

spamming fag pics to start. alao, faggots cant say "kike"
>>
>>2503864
source?

I call complete and total bullshit.
>>
>>2503864
>Most scholars and academics and researchers are of the consensus

You're just making shit up. Stop lying to blatantly
>>
>>2503864
Fuck off lying cunt
>>
>>2503864
Canaan had performed sexual acts with Noah (his born is included right before Noah drunkness), and Ham didnt stopped, just went to Japeth and Shem, they entered covered backwards and clothed him, thats why the cursed was Canaan
>>
>>2503570
>>2503864
go back to /b/ you retarded gayniggers!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.