[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the harshest legal penalty was being an outlaw, would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Social_contract1.jpg (16KB, 313x232px) Image search: [Google]
Social_contract1.jpg
16KB, 313x232px
If the harshest legal penalty was being an outlaw, would you have any problems against the idea of social contract?
>>
In 2017 I can't think a single unchallenged social contract.

Even parents have abandonded their traditional roles as protectors with the increasing rise of trans-gendered adolescents.

If children aren't even safe from hormone replacement and sex changes what have we created?

Gender contracts are non-existent, as is the duty of a citizen to society.
>>
>>2498526
Only in the west.
>>
>>2498526
Mindless faggot parents used to literally leave their unwanted babies in the wilds. There is no safer point in history to be born than now.
>>
>>2498533
Oh well at least it's progress, so the progressive liberals keep chanting.
>>
>>2498526
That escalated quickly
>>
>>2498526
I think you guys play up how many people are pumping hormones into their children, not saying it shouldn't be considered child abuse, but you guys make it sound like every parent is doing that shit
>>
>>2498538
>born

An objective roll of the dice when you factor in abortion rates at all time highs.

In absolute truth with Western birth rates being obnoxiously below replacement there has never been a less likely time for the next generation.

We eliminated all external threats only to have young women voluntarily vacuum tube their fetuses out of the womb to sell online for baby parts.

Give me all the predators and disease in history over an infanticidal mother thinking that what she is doing is a morally correct thing.
>>
>>2498556
> infanticidal mother thinking that what she is doing is a morally correct thing
This happened through human history though. The post you responded to even mentioned that. They also used to do abortions. What's different is it's only considered moral to do "infanticide" before birth instead of also after birth now.
>>
>>2498575
You're missing the critical part.

Birth rates. Take America as one example. We have reached the lowest birth rate in our nation's history and we have done it in under 300 years.

Objectively America is already gone, we are living in the light at the end of the tunnel.

One could hope that the endless wave of immigration both legal and illegal (the only things keeping our population from crashing) never end. We need those new children like a junky needs junk.

And all the while our young breeding couples either cohabitate for decades without starting a family or simply prevent the birth for convenience.

Western Civilization has no parralels in this regard. Never before has a civilization worked so ardently to erase itself so quickly. And with a sens of moral righteousness to boot.
>>
So anyone could murder babies and if caught they'd just have to move out of the shitty country where anyone can commit such crimes.
>>
>>2498516

An outlaw is just a criminal who hasn't been caught yet, perhaps you meant ostracism, ie, expulsion from society? And no, I wouldn't want to live in a society with no effective law enforcement, and I doubt neighboring countries would look kindly on the practice of throwing our criminals into their countries.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.