[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was he up to the last six years of his life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Old-Napoleon-Bonaparte-75261.jpg (169KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Old-Napoleon-Bonaparte-75261.jpg
169KB, 1000x800px
>>
>I was a great general! I was even crowned emperor one day!
Yeah, sure pal. Here's a nickel (weirdo).
>>
The eternal *nglo kept him in harsh conditions.
>>
>>2496272
Is it true he was underfed and possibly poisoned?

What did he get up to in that time?
>>
He had a sexual relationship with a British teenage girl named Betsy Balcombe
>>
>>2496279
You are asking the right man. I happen to know what killed him better than any leading historian.
>>
>>2496301
Then tell us you mongolian.
>>
File: KonataGiggleLuckyStarcopy.png (44KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
KonataGiggleLuckyStarcopy.png
44KB, 325x325px
>>2496376
>>
>>2496376
He's fucking with you, Jesus it must be hard being as dense as you.
>>
>>2496283
How nice of the Brits to provide for his sexual needs
>>
>>2496561
She probably had STD. Courtesy of the eternal *nglo.
>>
>>2496569
10/10 laughing my sides off
>>
>>2496253
I wonder if he ever planned to escape, maybe to Mexico or Brazil.
>>
>>2496283
the girl who c*cked britain
>>
>>2496598
nope. the thought never popped into his head at all.
>>
>>2496253
he still ran france. Also, he planned to be reincarnated into Mao Tse Tong once his magical training was complete
>>
wrote his memoirs and some commentaries on Caesar. Socialized with guards and anyone else who would visit, though the Brits eventually limited this.

He played some pranks on the guards, went for walks. Supposedly had a nice garden he maintained. Then he got cancer and suffered and died.

The whole time he went over Waterloo and how he fucked up bad realizing he made fundamental and basic mistakes and deserve to lose. He also wished he had died in Russia and gone out in glory.
>>
>>2496789
Do you recommend his memoirs and commentaries?
>>
>>2496253
dictated his memoirs to the bogdonoffs, after which they poisoned him because he threatened to become dictator of latin america and take control of its gold and silver reserves.
>>
>>2498892
I'm not sure if you're joking, but some South American revolutionaries had plans to save Napoleon from Saint-Helena, and bring him back with them or take him to the United States.
>>
>>2499026
Go on...
>>
File: IMG_0653.png (24KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.png
24KB, 213x255px
>>2499026
That would have been epic, holy fuck
>>
>>2498892
>>2499026

How do I travel to this alternate universe?
>>
>>2499026
Napoleon was defeated twice. Thats once enough already
>>
>>2496253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjutpeuVgo

>"It would nice to fall asleep and not wake up for a year or two."
>>
He had the freedom to roam around the island but he was watched by Brits 24/7. There's a funny anegdote about how he once took a bath, with a guard standing in front of the bathroom. The guard began watching him through the keyhole and Napoleon noticed this. He jumped out the bath tub completely naked, grabbed his pistol and furiously marched to the door, shouting that they leave him alone.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (37KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
37KB, 975x600px
>>2499314
>tfw watching napoleon take a bath naked whilst guarding him from escape

absurd lmao
>>
File: NaopoleonDeathBedVernet.jpg (54KB, 526x474px) Image search: [Google]
NaopoleonDeathBedVernet.jpg
54KB, 526x474px
Napoleon...had a hard life.
>>
>>2499365
>"France, l'armée, tête d'armée, Joséphine" - France, the army, head of the army, Josephine.

Those were allegedly his last words.
>>
>>2498774
there's these historical works written on it too
>>
>>2496789
He was so close to destroying the eternal anglo...
>>
>>2499314
Why was he allowed to have a pistol?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.