[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Trash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Gulag_Archipelago.jpg (19KB, 200x310px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Gulag_Archipelago.jpg
19KB, 200x310px
>>
File: IMG_4151.png (182KB, 399x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4151.png
182KB, 399x347px
>>2494540
More like bold and brash.
>>
>>2494540
It doesn't really matter if it's fake though.
>>
>>2494548
kek
>>
>>2494540
Generalplan Ost
Hitler's Table Talk
Zweites Buch
>>
>>2494558
>Hitler's Table Talk

What makes you think this is fake?
>>
>>2494576
All the accounts about religion contradict everything Hitler did or said publicly and reflect Bormann's views rather than Hitler's.
>>
>>2494576
Butt hurt commie. There's probably 4 of them on this board.
>>
>>2494587
Are you calling me a commie?

Even David Irving believes Hitler's Table Talk.

>>2494580
>All the accounts about religion contradict everything Hitler did or said publicly

Well yeah, leaders tend to contradict what they say in public and private.

You seem to be forgetting that people contradict themselves all the time in different conversations and history isn't filled with perfect characters that remember everything they say at all times.
>>
>>2494597
David Irving is an imbecile.

>Well yeah, leaders tend to contradict what they say in public and private.

Jimmy grows up eating hamburgers and telling people how much he loves hamburgers publicly. Then Jimmy dies and a super secret book comes out saying Jimmy actually fucking hated hamburgers, and this book would be assembled by Mike who is a notorious hater of hamburgers.
>>
>>2494610
Except they were taken by multiple different people, all of whom survived the war, you fucking dullard.
>>
>>2494613
They weren't. There was a writer who supposedly wrote down the conversations and then passed the records to Bormann, who then assembled them into a book. There is no reason to believe Bormann didn't doctor it because there's just so much horseshit.
>>
>>2494616
The German edition is considered by all historians to be authentic, was taken down by multiple people close to Hitler and was confirmed genuine by Albert Speer.

Are you a Naziboo or something?
>>
>>2494627
>Albert Speer
Oh please. That guy literally agreed with everything the Allies told him to agree with.
>>
File: behead those who insult pol.jpg (71KB, 474x641px) Image search: [Google]
behead those who insult pol.jpg
71KB, 474x641px
>>2494540
fuck off commie
>>
>>2494660
LMAO

>Every piece of evidence I don't like isn't evidence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>2494737
>reddit spacing
>>
>>2494548
Fucking kek
>>
>>2494739
Back to >>>/r/thedonald you go, dork.
>>
>>2494558
>Generalplan Ost
t. butthurt eastern shitropean nazi
>>
>>2494558
I don't know why so many 'moderate' revisionists reject the Generalplan Ost. Hitler's Mein Kampf and Nazi policy in Warthegau and General Government prove that something like this was definitely planned.
>>
>>2494739
This seems to be the refuge of literally every butthurt moron that's getting told.

Properly spacing your paragraphs (you know, like they teach you in English class) is not a reddit thing.
>>
>>2494739
who invented this shitty meme?
underage /v/ niggers?
>>
>>2494580
Those same accounts were corroborated after the war by the persons involved, though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.