[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 26 too old to start university?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478433915730.jpg (73KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1478433915730.jpg
73KB, 470x512px
Is 26 too old to start university?
>>
>>2489140
Who gives a fuck, uni is a waste of time.
>>
If you have the money and they'll let you in, no.

Try and nail as many co-eds as possible, at that point it's basically jailbait but without the prison time.
>>
Yup, better give up now Anon.
>>
One of my profs started at 40
She was totally cool, we used to smoke and bounce ideas after class
>>
>>2489147
That's true, OP this is a perfect window of oppurtunity for you.
>>
>>2489140
Depends on what you want to go to university for, some career paths require you to be young for the hiring potential or field experience required for employment opportunities, others you could graduate at 50 and nothing would change.

This is not a /his/ thread.
>>
>>2489140
No, I know 40 and 50 year olds that are in my class
>>
if you want go for history you'd be better self-studying desu
>>
>>2489162

Did you bounce on her dentures?
>>
>>2489140

No. I had a 34 and 36 year old women in my class. One gave really good advice and helped me very much in life, the other was a dumb trophy wife, who attended just to not be a neet.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18117980
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.