[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women have lost the right to vote after prohibition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 6316748_orig.jpg (79KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
6316748_orig.jpg
79KB, 640x619px
Should women have lost the right to vote after prohibition?
>>
>>2489017
>Prohibition
>Done by women.
Protestcucks did prohibition.
>WAAAAH MUH DRINKING IN SUNDAYS.
>THE WATER OF DA DEVUHL!
>CLETUS STOP MAKIN DAT MUNSHINE OR YER GOIN TO HELL, BOI.
>>
>>2489034
Early feminists played a big role. Cocksucking priests were egging them on the whole time, of course.
>>
>>2489034
This.

If we wanted to get to the root of the problems, we would have to begin with a violent genocide against Baptists and Pentacostals.
>>
>>2489059
>priest drink wine
>monks brew beer
>yet for some reason support prohibition
Are you drunk right now, boy?
>>
>>2489059
>Early feminists played a big role.
Axe wielding bible thumping women are not feminists.
>>
>>2489059
>Irish/Italian/Spanish/Mexican priests.
>Against prohibition.
Que?
>>
>>2489074
All clergymen live by the "Do as I say, not as I do." school of thought.
>>
>>2489059
>Catholics.
>Prohibition supporters.
>>
File: 220px-Defender18thkkk-1.jpg (32KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Defender18thkkk-1.jpg
32KB, 220x331px
>>2489017
REMINDER THAT THE KKK SUPPORTED PROHIBITION AS MUCH AS FEMINISTS DID. FAR-RIGHT AND FEMINISTS ARE BOTH THE ENEMIES OF FREEDOM AND FUN
>>
>>2489148
The KKK was also started by democrats.
Really fires those synapses, don't it?
>>
early americans were some of the most prolific drinkers, consuming multitudes more hard liquor in a year than the average american today drinks beer. it was a legitimate social concern, though it wasn't near as bad by the turn of the 20th century when prohibition was actually enacted
>>
File: 1488855868021.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488855868021.png
9KB, 404x399px
>>2489159
Where does that post say anything about political parties?
>>
>>2489159
The fact that the Democrats were formerly the party of white Southerners should be common knowledge on this board.
>>
the only reasons their votes tipped the scale is because the millions of men who would have voted against were off dying in France.
>>
>>2489017
letting them vote accelerated modernity dramatically but it was not stoppable at that point in time I think regardless of women vote
>>
>>2489081

>3rd wave shit "feminists" now deny the people who helped win the vote are "true feminists"

you sicken me
>>
>>2490003
They weren't though.
>>
>>2489950
>back then
>defended the right to own slaves
>now
>defends the right to use illegal immigrants as slave labor

150 years and nothing has changed.
>>
File: california.jpg (35KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
35KB, 480x268px
>>2489950
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.