[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the utility of having a child in a poor country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What does one more child in an impoverished, overpopulated country add but more misery?
>>
Children are future economic units. At age 5 they will go to the acid mines, bringing in precious pennies to feed your coca leaf habit.
>>
poor people fuck a lot, India tried to remedy this by introducing television in many villages.
>>
>no social safety net
>creating children is the only way to ensure that somebody looks after you when you get old
>you get to use them as farm equipment in the mean time
>>
>>2488608
So you have people to take care of you when you get old. It's why multi-generation families in the same house are more common in poorer nations.
>>
The natural human urge to reproduce.
>>
>>2488608
A cheap alternative to christmas turkey.
>>
>Unironically a materialistic utilitarian
>falls for "poor people in the third world are miserable" lie
kys OP
>>
>>2488608
what is the utility of having a child in a rich country?

>What does one more child in an impoverished, overpopulated country add but more misery?
I didn't realize people born in third world countries were ethereal manifestations of despair and horror. teach me more.
>>
>>2488644
>>
Could ask the same for the first worlders tbqh, as they seem to be even more miserable.
>>
>>2488644
Basically this
>>
>>2488608
Why don't they just sterilise everyone in those shitholes so they can't continue to shit up the earth with overpopulation?
>>
>>2489154
>sterilise

Non-American detected, I think we should sterilize all Anglos
>>
>>2488608

they can all work and bring in money to the household once they're 10-12

just like being a dirt farmer in a poor country, but for low wage jobs rather than tilling the field.
>>
>>2488608
A poor person's only asset is their labor. Children are subservient laborers that anyone no matter how poor can acquire. This ain't rocket science.
>>
>>2488608
children will work for you and care for you when you´re old if you rise them properly and maybe improve your status if they can get an education and profession or your daughters marry well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.