[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture spreading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is Persian empires the only empires that didn't spread their culture?
They didn't force people to their religion, language tradition
>>
>>2488104

They women spready their ledgs doe.
>>
File: eVNRovg.png (756KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
eVNRovg.png
756KB, 646x646px
>>2488113
You know any nation, where their women don't do such thing?
>>
>>2488104
But they did...
>>
>>2488104
They did though. Original Persia was just a small part of Iran.
>>
>>2488151
Talking about ancient ones, Alexander was the first one to spread it lol
Unlike the Ancient Greeks or the Roman Empire, the ancient Persian Achaemenid Empire was not concerned with spreading its culture to the many peoples it conquered. Arguably the first recorded episode of persianization dates back to Alexander the Great
>>
>>2488121
I was a waiter in Athens and a flock of Irani women came once. I literally could not concentrate. It wasn`t the, oh I`d fuck them all night feeling, I literally could not concentrate. They are absolutelly gorgeous...
>>
>>2488198
Yes I wish I had a persian gf so I we can spread the persian culture together
>>
>>2488121
this girl is literally a 10/10 wtf
>>
>>2488104
if you actually learned Persian history you'll realize they have an assload of influence on the world and especially Judiac religions (the whole God vs Satan dynamic can be traced back to Zoroastrianism)

they are to the Center what the Rome is to the West and China is to the East
>>
>>2488227
Yes of course, Persia was one of strongest countries back then (controlling 50% of population), why wouldn't people want to adopt their policies, but my point is they didn't force people to, like many other nations did.
>>
>>2488104
They didn't have to, even their conquerors willingly adopted their culture. Seljuks and Timurids which later became the Ottomans and Mughals were largely persianate socities. For a lot of middle-east, Persia is counter-part of Greece.

Hell, even Alexander the Great was influenced immensely from Persia and Persian bureaucratic empire model was basis for many empires.
>>
File: KrishnaUltimate.jpg (127KB, 609x800px) Image search: [Google]
KrishnaUltimate.jpg
127KB, 609x800px
>>2488104
>They didn't force people to their religion, language tradition
Hinduism. Until recent times, its changed.
>>
>>2488206
You have no connection to Persian culture (both old and contemporary).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.