[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIGHTHOUGHTS:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Higher-Consciousness.jpg (79KB, 604x300px) Image search: [Google]
Higher-Consciousness.jpg
79KB, 604x300px
Type your thoughts here while high to confirm your ideology?
>>
File: metaphyisical.jpg (27KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
metaphyisical.jpg
27KB, 236x305px
>>2484223
I'll go first:

Offensive and defensive are both necessary at different times. we'll call them left and right, conservative and liberal for ease. both sides have pulled to their side of history in an eternal tug-of-war. Both sides trying to pull to their side unaware that the true direction is at the center:
>>
fuck donald trump and fuck white people
>>
>>2484235
not at all. you're implying im in favor of puling things to any side , quite the opposite really
>>
>>2484232
this is the most pseud post I've seen on /his/ in a while, possibly since day 1. And I have been browsing this board every day since it was founded.

Anybody else /day1/ here?
>>
>>2484253
/b/>/new/>/pol/>/his/
You'll never leave
>>
>>2484253
Not me, I got here last year because I read A Distant Mirror by barbara tuchman and wanted to talk about french knights.
>>
>>2484223
>Life isn't a material entity, it is a set of constraints that focus entropy into animation. These constraints self replicate(genetics), and change(evolution) and interact with the world traveling in the form of a wave packet of constraints (an individual organism). Life on earth is a single, immortal entity, flowing in a grand pattern that when followed back through time a single point of its emergence is reached.(pic related) This emerging concept is vitalism, life's vitality is not force, it is constraints putting entropy to >work as a living being.
I have more
>>
File: 1448760572397.png (154KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1448760572397.png
154KB, 2048x2048px
>>2484373
you are a metaphysicit

but do go on..
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 300x246px
>>2484373
This is a simple pic related.
Life would actually look like a highly connected multiplexical network spanning the spacetime of billions of years on earth
>>
i meant meta-physicist
>>
It's all a series of wiggles.
>>
>>2484223
>tfw when I'm high my mind doesn't think with language but rather pure abstract imagery, allowing me to free myself from the limitations of memeticly imposed symbols that would otherwise dictate the bounds of my thinking.
Feels good man.

>>2484489
t. Allan Watts
>>
>>2484373
I had and idea similar to this with regard to ideological values. The idea was to think of an ideology as a logical tangent. Every cultural norm ultimately boils down to a ( set of) yes or no question(s), with each choice pushing us forward to the next set of logical questions. Different ideologies are different logical tangents through a multi-dimensional maze of interconnected moral questions.

>Should we let gays exist within our society? Yes.
>Should we protect gays from persecution? Yes.
>Should we make sodomy legal?
Yes.
>Should we recognize gays the same way we recognize normal straight people?
Yes
>Should we let gays adopt kids?
Yes.
>Should we let gays get married?
Yes.

This is an example, but obviously the ultimate possibilities of such an idea are endless. Now the point of this is that in many ways, Christianity's set of morals and values logically leads into liberalism's. Christians began thinking that all people are spiritually equal, then the Enlightenment began thinking that all people were created equal, and now liberalism is trying to make all people equal.

Now all tangents lead back to the same primordial starting point that we very literally could only dream of. Some movements try to bring us to new tangents of thought, like fascism, but ultimately they diverge so far back that they're outside of the Overton Window of moral values. Christianity itself isn't really a separate tangent though, Christianity is a step back along the current tangent we're on. It is a reactionary reversal of liberalism, and in that way it is a useful ally in retracing our steps back to where it all went wrong so that we can move forward on a different tangent altogether.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.