[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever a society where it was acceptable to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469751170232.jpg (19KB, 522x381px) Image search: [Google]
1469751170232.jpg
19KB, 522x381px
Was there ever a society where it was acceptable to have sex or masturbate in public?
>>
>>2483984

Not all the time, but plenty of cultures, especially things like on the pacific islands, had public orgiastic stuff going on.
>>
>>2483984
yeah man, sorry you missed out
>>
I see chads and stacys sneaking each other oral sex in central park all the time. Can't even go exploring the parts that are off the established paths because of this. Fucking normgroids.
>>
>>2484020
>Totally not an /r9k/-shitposter

Robot, go away reeeeeee
>>
>>2483984
In a non-ritualized manner, I think not.

>>2484251
We all bleed together, eventually. This board was already anschlusst by /pol/,anyway.
>>
>>2483984
Like one reign of an Emperor in Rome and now everyone thinks Rome was like that for its entirety.
>>
>>2483984
the west, now
>>
i hope this is yet o come. why do humans feel the need to have sex in privacy and even shamefully? we all want it, we all do it (atleast the ones that can GET SOME), it's natural and exciting. why not?
>>
>>2484845
It's a bodily function and therefore inherently disgusting and best be left behind closed doors. Lest you have us shitting in the streets next.
>>
>>2484845
>i hope this is yet to come. why do humans feel the need to have shit in privacy and even shamefully? we all want it, we all do it (atleast the ones that can EAT BIG TO GET BIG), it's natural and exciting. why not?
>>
>>2484851
it's not the body getting rid lf wastefull material. it's creating new life and satisfaction. i don't see anything disgusting or worthy of hiding with it
>>
>>2484858
shitting is not something most people want to do, it's also not exceptionally exciting. provided you are not a subhuman scat fetishist, ofc
>>
>>2484866
Young gun detected. When you get older you will celebrate your daily glory with sacred song and story.
>>
>>2484960
the anal phase should be overcome at about age 3. you being obsessed with it strongly suggests your develompent during that stage got disturbed, which resultet in latent stunting of your maturing process
>>
>>2485000
>2017
>Freudian psychoanalysis
>>
>>2485014
freud was a hack. but that doesn't make everything he said invalid. try to be around kids for once and you will see that his sexual development stages are pretty spot on.
>>
Italy
They recently legalized it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.