[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: john-sobieski.jpg (59KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
john-sobieski.jpg
59KB, 450x600px
What was his problem?
>>
>>2482299
I immediately know this guy is Polish even though I don't know who he is. Why is that?
>>
>>2482311

>sobieski
>>
>>2482318
saw him from catalogue, so didn't see filename
>>
>>2482311
Moustache maybe.

>>2482299
Mehmet pls.
>>
>>2482326

I guess you are blessed with the ability to instantly discern the Eternal Wladislaw
>>
>>2482299
He based his entire career around shilling for France and opposing the Habsburgs then got elected on a wave of anti-Turkish sentiment just as France decided to side with the Turks to undermine the Habsburgs. So he ended up having to defend the Habsburgs from the Turks.
>>
>>2482350
(at least he got to kill some Turks whom he hated anyway)
>>
>>2482299
Monarchs dissed him left and right because he was just a jumped-up nobleman who got democratically elected king based on merit and not a proper inbred monarch representing a proper inbred dynasty.

e.g. at their meeting after the battle of Vienna Sobieski wanted to introduce his teenage son (who fought at his father's side in the battle) to Emperor Leopold and the Emperor didn't even acknowledge the lad - he didn't reply to his greeting or even look at him. Why would an Emperor exchange greetings with some noble's kid? The impertinence.

By Sobieski's own account it was only shock which kept him from chimping out at the Emperor at that very moment, and diplomatic decorum after he regained his senses.
>>
he really liked killing muslims
>>
>>2482501
Was it autism?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.